Weather Forecast App, Radar, Widget and Alerts is a lightweight weather app

Search This thread

Advertikon

Sep 3, 2019
Weather Forecast App, Radar, Widget and Alerts (by Advertikon) is a lightweight weather app for Android with a clear and unobtrusive, but informative user interface. The application provides the user with a weather forecast of 24 hours / 10 days. The weather forecast is displayed in graphs, which improves information perception. In addition, the hourly forecast provides extended information (wind speed, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure, cloud cover, etc.)
A distinctive feature of the application is an original and convenient way to select a weather forecast for a specific point in time - just scroll the hourly forecast graph and the application displays a forecast for that time.
Another useful feature is severe weather conditions alarms. The extension will notify you of a temperature change, precipitations, low visibility, strong wind or high UV index. Alerts levels are customizable.
Of course, the application has a set of widgets for every taste and can determine the weather forecast for the current location. An additional bonus is the weather radar, which allows you to visualize changes in weather conditions.

If you find my extension useful, or you have a suggestion don't hesitate to reply to this post. Thanks

Google Play link

daily_tab2.png
location_tab.png
main_tab1.png
widget_graph.png
widget_hourly.png

Key Features:
‒ current weather conditions
‒ hourly weather forecast for the day ahead
‒ week weather forecast
‒ automatic detection and tracking of the current location
‒ manual enter of location
‒ unlimited locations
‒ alerts of extreme weather conditions
‒ notification of current weather conditions in the status bar
‒ interactive weather widgets - clock and weather forecast
‒ weather radar
‒ dark and light themes
‒ option to change measure units
‒ informative and convenient user interface

Weather Alerts:
‒ sudden change in temperature
‒ precipitation (rain, snow, and sleet)
‒ limited visibility
‒ high UV index
‒ strong wind

Displayed Weather Parameters:
‒ temperature
‒ real feel temperature
‒ wind
‒ gusts of wind
‒ UV index
‒ relative humidity
‒ atmosphere pressure
‒ precipitation
‒ air quality and pollution level

Last edited:

Advertikon

Sep 3, 2019
New version 2.6:
- new widgets added
- added option to customize widgets: background color, content's color, background image, widget layout

Attachments

• widget_41_daily.jpeg
    widget_41_daily.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 151
  • widget_42_clock.jpeg
    widget_42_clock.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 152
  • widget_43_daily.jpeg
    widget_43_daily.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 147
  • widget_44_graph_daily.jpeg
    widget_44_graph_daily.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 150

Advertikon

Sep 3, 2019
New version 2.7:
- new icon sets
- 35 new widgets

Attachments

• widget_44_hourly_extended_3.jpeg
    widget_44_hourly_extended_3.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 107
  • widget_44_hourly_daily_2.jpeg
    widget_44_hourly_daily_2.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 105
  • widget_43_graph_2.jpeg
    widget_43_graph_2.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 104
  • widget_42_clock_3.jpeg
    widget_42_clock_3.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: fundongo

Advertikon

Sep 3, 2019
New version v2.11
What's new:
- air quality report
- new widgets
- more often weather update intervals
air_quality.png widget_42_air_quality.jpeg widget_42_air_quality_1.jpeg widget_42_air_quality_2.jpeg widget_42_air_quality_3.jpeg

Last edited:

Davy49

Hi,
I used to utilize the dark sky app & I loved it, but now since apple has purchased it it's no longer available for android user's. And I'm sure that apple will be ending support for application's that use it for one of their source's in an android application.
David :(

New version v 2.17. New:
- two new weather forecast channels (WeatherBit and DarkSky)
- current cinditions sound effect

Advertikon

Sep 3, 2019
Hi,
I used to utilize the dark sky app & I loved it, but now since apple has purchased it it's no longer available for android user's. And I'm sure that apple will be ending support for application's that use it for one of their source's in an android application.
David :(

Hi David. It's true that DarkSky app won't be available for Google users. But DarkSky API will be available till the and of 2021 (third party developers will be able to use them). So you have a year and a half to enjoy your favorite weather provider. But as for me, OpenWeather is better - more precise precipitations prediction

Davy49

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know that I'm trying out your app once again. I think part of the reason I didn't think that I was going to like it was due to the the radar portion of the app. Up until now I've never really used the windy radar system, at least for me it's quite a bit different than what I'm used to.

Advertikon

Sep 3, 2019
Hi,
I just wanted to let you know that I'm trying out your app once again. I think part of the reason I didn't think that I was going to like it was due to the the radar portion of the app. Up until now I've never really used the windy radar system, at least for me it's quite a bit different than what I'm used to.
For me Windy looks fine - it has tons on information and quite handy hour-by-hour forecast. What radar do you prefer?
BTW if you want I can give you promo code, just email me at weather@advertikon.com.ua

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Weather Forecast App, Radar, Widget and Alerts (by Advertikon) is a lightweight weather app for Android with a clear and unobtrusive, but informative user interface. The application provides the user with a weather forecast of 24 hours / 10 days. The weather forecast is displayed in graphs, which improves information perception. In addition, the hourly forecast provides extended information (wind speed, relative humidity, atmospheric pressure, cloud cover, etc.)
    A distinctive feature of the application is an original and convenient way to select a weather forecast for a specific point in time - just scroll the hourly forecast graph and the application displays a forecast for that time.
    Another useful feature is severe weather conditions alarms. The extension will notify you of a temperature change, precipitations, low visibility, strong wind or high UV index. Alerts levels are customizable.
    Of course, the application has a set of widgets for every taste and can determine the weather forecast for the current location. An additional bonus is the weather radar, which allows you to visualize changes in weather conditions.

If you find my extension useful, or you have a suggestion don't hesitate to reply to this post. Thanks

Google Play link

daily_tab2.png
    location_tab.png
    main_tab1.png
    widget_graph.png
    widget_hourly.png

Key Features:
    ‒ current weather conditions
    ‒ hourly weather forecast for the day ahead
    ‒ week weather forecast
    ‒ automatic detection and tracking of the current location
    ‒ manual enter of location