Weather gone from At a Glance widget

Search This thread

bobbyphoenix

Mar 30, 2010
Orlando, FL
So usually the At a Glance shows Day, Month/date, and then weather. It was there this morning, but I just closed an app, and now I don't have weather. Just Day, Month/date. Anybody else? I restarted the phone, but it's still gone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181130-131512.jpg
    Screenshot_20181130-131512.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 861

neilalive

Dec 22, 2010
No Weather...still

I have a Pixel 3 XL. If I factory reset, I have weather in At a Glance. However, after updates and restoring my info, it is gone. As a matter of fact, on the settings page, the only items available in At a Glance are "Calendar Events," "Upcoming flight information," and "Traffic information." All of these can be toggled on or off. Weather doesn't show up and isn't an option on the settings page. Is anyone else experiencing this?

bobbyphoenix

Mar 30, 2010
Orlando, FL
I have a Pixel 3 XL. If I factory reset, I have weather in At a Glance. However, after updates and restoring my info, it is gone. As a matter of fact, on the settings page, the only items available in At a Glance are "Calendar Events," "Upcoming flight information," and "Traffic information." All of these can be toggled on or off. Weather doesn't show up and isn't an option on the settings page. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Those were the only three options for me too. It eventually returned to normal after several hours. It's a bug on Google's servers. You just need to wait. There is no fix we can do.

bobbyphoenix

Mar 30, 2010
Orlando, FL
Ok, thanks. It's been that way for about a week, but it isn't a dealbreaker.

If it's been a week I would play around with settings a bit. LIke toggle location services off, wait a bit, and then back on. Also open the Google app, and click on the weather if you have it. If it's not there do a search for the word weather. And just that. "Weather". See what comes up. It may force your phone to reconnect to the server for weather.

Maher009

Aug 12, 2016
guys i found a solution for this all your have to do is enable Google location history and enable gps for at least couple of hours and leave location history enabled after 12 hours at most you will see it at the widget again hope it work for you

walkah21

Jan 6, 2011
Fredericksburg, VA
It worked!

guys i found a solution for this all your have to do is enable Google location history and enable gps for at least couple of hours and leave location history enabled after 12 hours at most you will see it at the widget again hope it work for you

This worked for me. My weather had been off for a couple weeks now and I couldn't figure out why. I never messed with these settings to turn it off so that's weird that messing with them brought it back. Thank you

xtc_24

Jun 25, 2013
Riyadh

Thanks a million dude! This worked like a charm. It has been annoying couple of months :( rigorously looking for solutions I stumbled upon this forum though my device isn't Pixel3XL. Cannot thank you enough..really!!

Reactions: Maher009

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks a million dude! This worked like a charm. It has been annoying couple of months :( rigorously looking for solutions I stumbled upon this forum though my device isn't Pixel3XL. Cannot thank you enough..really!!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone