Question Weird behaviour back button

Search This thread

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
Hello everybody I have a weird issue with the "back" button on the bottom toolbar, basically when I press it the system register like I press it twice or long pressed and this resulting in an application force close or a double back, any idea how to fix this or if I can modify the milliseconds response time if such button?

dj_aj

Jan 2, 2007
I have the same issue on my Mi 11 Ultra running MIUI.eu 13.0.12. I have not found a solution for it yet either.

Reactions: xNAPx

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I have not faces this issue because I use gestures not buttons. No issues since latest launcher update, maybe you can update your launcher will fix it? What version is your launcher?

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
Mmm unfortunately the problem with screen refresh rate is back, even with this version of the launcher

mortazanabin

Oct 8, 2015
Hello everybody I have a weird issue with the "back" button on the bottom toolbar, basically when I press it the system register like I press it twice or long pressed and this resulting in an application force close or a double back, any idea how to fix this or if I can modify the milliseconds response time if such button?
finally found it... problem occuring bacause of your tempered glass or screen protector... just change your screen protector.....

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
I don't think it has anything to do with the glass itself, I think is a software issue

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the same issue on my Mi 11 Ultra running MIUI.eu 13.0.12. I have not found a solution for it yet either.