• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Weird black and white Blocks

Search This thread

funguru

Dec 16, 2008
kochi
Hello everyone, I have a weird problem with my x00td indian variant, it has a strange black and white transparent test lines on the left of the screen some after using like watching a movie the line disappeares but comes back, tried to revert back to stock rom 8,9 currently on 10 stock rom flashed with qfil still the lines appears! Is it screen damage or software issues? Please see the attached screenshot! Any help is greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 20210801_083721.jpg
    20210801_083721.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6

SMcC2

Feb 22, 2014
Texas
OnePlus 6T
Hello everyone, I have a weird problem with my x00td indian variant, it has a strange black and white transparent test lines on the left of the screen some after using like watching a movie the line disappeares but comes back, tried to revert back to stock rom 8,9 currently on 10 stock rom flashed with qfil still the lines appears! Is it screen damage or software issues? Please see the attached screenshot! Any help is greatly appreciated
Try taking a screenshot using the phone's software. If it shows up in the screenshot I'd say software. My guess is hardware.

Reactions: blackhawk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try taking a screenshot using the phone's software. If it shows up in the screenshot I'd say software. My guess is hardware.
    That stinks, but now you know.