Search This thread
Member's Labels?

But I've "heard" that some so-called MAGA people hate the elite? :oops:

How about a simple:

• >10 New Member
  • >200 Member
  • >500 Senior Member
  • >10,000 Addicted Member or Very Old Member

As I said before, make equal rules for everybody and I'm on board (i.e. I agree) - no matter if I benefit or not (because with Senior Member at 500, I wouldn't benefit, but that doesn't matter). I'm here, because there are people helping other people with android phone problems and that's a good thing ...

Reactions: curiousrom

patrickdrd

Mar 24, 2015
ok so no tapatapk (I tried the app yesterday and it seemed too heavy even for my 2-years old device),
could you do rss at least (for the forums)?

edit: I think I've found a bug as well:
I replied to this thread and my post was shown,
but on page 114 (not on page 118 it is now),
I wasn't redirected to 118

Doesn't report post work? I think i had reported someone for advertising but had not got notification so far. I usally got a notification that it has been resolved
Reports are working. However, we had a slight issue with the reporting system yesterday for about 24 hours that has meanwhile been fixed. Due to this it might be that you didn't receive a feedback but the issue might have been taken care of. If it's possible for you to check if the advertisement is still available and if affirmative, please report agin.

Last edited:

avpariy

Dec 10, 2020
>>For login issues... use the "Forgot password" to reset your password. If you do not know your email address or it is no longer active, we will work on a way of getting access restored.

Ok now I am in this situation, my account very old, and first email not accessible.
How i can restore password. Previos password not work.

And second q: where's search in current thread?

rahimali

Jul 25, 2007
forum.xda-developers.com
The left pane...

So the left pane is showing the sub-forums/devices I follow. Previously with usercp, these were shown at the bottom of the page and the ones with recent activity were in bold. With the new setup, there's no way to tell which subforums have activity since they're all the same, those with activity and those without, nothing in bold. Any way to work around this?

Pozas

Nov 7, 2015
OnePlus 3T
DevDB did not move forward with the transition to Xenforo. All DevDB threads were converted to normal threads, and each OP was notified they would need to upload elsewhere, such as Android File Host.

I had a DevDB thread on the Apps and Games forum, but I have not been able to see it after the update. I wanted to wait until the confirmation that all threads and posts had been successfully migrated, but given that this post was written I just wanted to take the chance to speak up.

woodman

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
  • Jul 21, 2012
    France
    OnePlus 7T
    I have the feeling what has been suggested by @osm0sis (quoted here below) about user titles has been implemented today.
    So the thresholds given by bitpushr previously here are no longer up-to-date, unless it changes again in the future, I really think it's now better like this:

True, perhaps @bitpushr could adjust them to more like:

>10 Member
    >100 Senior Member
    >1000 Elite Member

Elite would feel more meaningful that way.🤘

Oblias

Sep 3, 2016
    I cannot find an OT thread yet on the forum, so I'll post this here, in the hopes that it will bring some humor to the day ahead.

plane beer.jpg

Reactions: maybeme2

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor
  • Sep 21, 2011
    South Dakota
    goo.gl
    Moto X4
    Moto G7 Power
    Nice-to-Haves/Requests:
    1. Jump to Last Unread links in Watched threads page.
    2. Attachments management page.
    3. Folders to organize Watched threads.
    4. Folders to organize saved PMs/Conversations.
    5. Most Thanked/Liked Posts widget in thread sidebar.
    6. Search This Thread widget in thread sidebar.
    7. Edit Reason for edited posts.
    8. Add strikeout to the WYSIWYG editor on mobile layout.
    9. Threads Started by User search shortcut in user info popup.
    10. Thanked/Liked Posts by User search shortcut in user info popup.
    11. The ability to use the post editor buttons to insert BBCODE even when the WYSIWYG functionality is disabled.
    Not sure if this is a bug or just an annoying feature.
    Replies not posted, are being saved as a draft (or in the clipboard?)
    Then the draft reply is auto pasted the next time you reply.
    I posted this.
    Using Post Drafts and Deleting the ones that follow you.
    but it shouldn't be a necessary step.
    Muti-Quotes/Clipboard

ananjaser1211

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
  • @svetius said to DM him if any were still outdated or broken.

I myself sent him one earlier today since my Odds thread and my Complete Shell Zip thread OPs both still can't be edited unless the WYSIWYG editor is disabled and BBCODE is used instead, so there are still some sporadic issues I guess?

I must have missed that, Thank you.

Yes some minor issues remain, it has definitely gotten much better over all, i am at least able to edit the threads to let people know they are looking at an older copy. i will PM him later today.

Offtopic : Massive thanks for your tools, especially AIK, they do a great service in my workflow.

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor
  • Sep 21, 2011
    South Dakota
    goo.gl
    Moto X4
    Moto G7 Power
    ok so no tapatapk (I tried the app yesterday and it seemed too heavy even for my 2-years old device),
    could you do rss at least (for the forums)?

edit: I think I've found a bug as well:
    I replied to this thread and my post was shown,
    but on page 114 (not on page 118 it is now),
    I wasn't redirected to 118
    I believe that's a feature.
    You replied to a post on page 114, you stayed on that page, so you could continue reading the following posts.
    You saw your reply on 114 but just you, to show that it posted, while everyone else saw it on 118.

Top Liked Posts