Search This thread

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor
  • Sep 21, 2011
    South Dakota
    goo.gl
    Moto X4
    Moto G7 Power
    The forum doesn't support copy paste image directly, It will not show image and show attachment link instead. Other xenforo based forum sites works fine

Edit: it works now, I don't know why the bug occured sometimes

View attachment 5268495
    I've been copying the image url, then using the link option in add photo.

blackhawk

• Jun 23, 2020
    Meh, the spammers need to be TKOed asap.
    It's almost always a one day n00bie doing it that has zero interest in this forum.
    They aren't being purged fast enough; free advertising for the some of the most repulsive services and products I've ever seen.
    They detract from the site.

When I start responding to them in terms they understand... it's bad*.
    Even though I wuv cheap thrills XDA needs to do more to limit the exposure to wildlife here.
    Spammers are not an endangered species.

*or leave their threads up and allow a 100% uncensored dialog for just those spam threads.
    A firewar with a voodoo spammer be a stone cold pleasure... let's see what they got.
    A voodoo smackdown in an unrestricted napalm freefire zone for that thread.

Oswald Boelcke

Forum Moderator / Recognized Translator
    Staff member
  • Most people may not realize this but I noticed general forum has been renamed to general topics

It changed after 31 March 2021, because I posted a screenshot here.
    @sd_shadow Your screenshot shows that "General Discussions" had been created. "General Topics" just recently occured due to a different issue that has now been solved.
    TL;DR: Renaming occured as follows: the "General" forum in "General Discussion" to "General Topics" in General Discussion.

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor
  • Sep 21, 2011
    South Dakota
    goo.gl
    Moto X4
    Moto G7 Power
    @sd_shadow Your screenshot shows that "General Discussions" had been created. "General Topics" just recently occured due to a different issue that has now been solved.
    TL;DR: Renaming occured as follows: the "General" forum in "General Discussion" to "General Topics" in General Discussion.
    Yes, it changed after my screenshot, which was my point.

munjeni

Jun 2, 2011
    Hi, folowing ting making me crazy, anybody tell me how to get rid of the white thing (see picture) from the botom of the every page? What is a purpose of it when it is all the time empty?

Attachments

• wth.jpg
      wth.jpg
      203.9 KB · Views: 37
    Reactions: J.Michael

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
  • Aug 23, 2011
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Samsung Galaxy S10
    Hi, folowing ting making me crazy, anybody tell me how to get rid of the white thing (see picture) from the botom of the every page? What is a purpose of it when it is all the time empty?
    Just click the small "x" in the circle at the top right of the white/bright grey area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210415-215246_Samsung Internet.jpg
      Screenshot_20210415-215246_Samsung Internet.jpg
      86.4 KB · Views: 22

orb3000

Forum Moderator
    Staff member
    XDA App Taskforce
  • I think the points mean trophies don't know why it still exist in the xda app but not website but that's obviously a bug because look how many trophies do u have but the highest before it was removed was like 253
    So question still on, what are this points for o_O

Reactions: Austinredstoner

munjeni

Jun 2, 2011
    It's an ad placeholder.
    It would be very good having option in setting menu "disable ad placeholder" so we not get forced to have one more window in this jungle of windows and textual things.

One more thing, can we get option "raw text" in text editor? I have found that when I paste some texts into text editor it get into the table without any good reason and it is very hard to edit than, but I didn't wanted table, even when I delete text first row of the table unable to delete

DiamondJohn

Recognized Contributor
    Aug 31, 2013
    Sydney
    It would be very good having option in setting menu "disable ad placeholder" so we not get forced to have one more window in this jungle of windows and textual things.

One more thing, can we get option "raw text" in text editor? I have found that when I paste some texts into text editor it get into the table without any good reason and it is very hard to edit than, but I didn't wanted table, even when I delete text first row of the table unable to delete
    Toggle BB Encode to off. Its the [] button in the top right when editing a post.

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
    Jan 18, 2013
    Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
    Moto G 2014
    I think /whats-new/posts should have a different thread name color for *read* threads.
    Something like here this makes it bit more obvious IMO:
    Code:
    .structItem-title {
        color: #ddd;
    }

.is-unread .structItem-title {
        color: #fff;
    }

Attachments

• 9e0253f6-1c1d-4d1d-a292-d61dd078e959.png
      9e0253f6-1c1d-4d1d-a292-d61dd078e959.png
      27 KB · Views: 18