Austinredstoner

Feb 3, 2021
Redmi Note 10 Pro

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
@Raiz how did you manage to set the n-year member achievement? I see you have the 4-year member in your showcase. Whatever I click, I can't seem to get it to show up, even when it's selected as the only achievement in my showcase. Maybe I'm just a dunce not seing the obvious, lol.
Some achievements won't be shown even when earned and selected. And it differs from user to user.
For me it's every year achievement except the 1 year ... and I really would like to show my 5 years at xda achievement :cry:
But I have more achievements that won't show up on my xda username even when selected (such as my Reacted to level 4 and Achievement hunter) 🤷‍♂️
Achievement system seems to be still work in progress, so how that this issues will be fixed in a few days 🤞

Some achievements won't be shown even when earned and selected. And it differs from user to user.
For me it's every year achievement except the 1 year ... and I really would like to show my 5 years at xda achievement :cry:
But I have more achievements that won't show up on my xda username even when selected (such as my Reacted to level 4 and Achievement hunter) 🤷‍♂️
Achievement system seems to be still work in progress, so how that this issues will be fixed in a few days 🤞
Okay, have a cuppa tea and wait is it then. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Raiz and It_ler

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11
@Raiz how did you manage to set the n-year member achievement? I see you have the 4-year member in your showcase. Whatever I click, I can't seem to get it to show up, even when it's selected as the only achievement in my showcase. Maybe I'm just a dunce not seing the obvious, lol.
How can I set nultiple of them and how can I Save or so?

Last edited:

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
How can I set nultiple of them and how can I Save or so?

Look at my video - what am I doing wrong
In your profile, you can select the one achievement that is your favorite.
But if you are in a thread where you posted, underneath your username on the left side you can see "Change achievements" ... Like in my screenshot.
There you can select up to 3 achievements to be displayed under your xda username on every of your posts.
This is only visible when using a browser ... and on mobile browser only in landscape mode.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210515-153448_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210515-153448_Samsung Internet.jpg
    650.8 KB · Views: 25

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
By my information, achievement hunter is currently disabled because it created some issues with a few accounts. And you're certainly right, whole achievements are still work-in-progress.

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11
In your profile, you can select the one achievement that is your favorite.
But if you are in a thread where you posted, underneath your username on the left side you can see "Change achievements" ... Like in my screenshot.
There you can select up to 3 achievements to be displayed under your xda username on every of your posts.
This is only visible when using a browser ... and on mobile browser only in landscape mode.
Thanks. Seems I made it - btw, I can also set 4 year membership

Without your instrucrtions (browser, landscape mode) it wouldn't be very user-friendly🥸

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: x2k13 and It_ler

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi 11
Clicking to somebody's achievement icon takes a good minute to obtain a response like"4 year member"

Clicking then to exactly the same icon from another post/user, takes again a minute to obtain exactly the same response/description "4 year member". And so on

Looking forward to see this thing working reliably, properly and user friendly

Last edited:
Reactions: x2k13 and It_ler
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts