• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Welcome to XDA 2021!

Search This thread

x2k13

I just wish that my "5 years" achievement shows up on my posts, only the "1 year" it's working in this time/year category 😥
Same for me, it's the only thing I checked, but it never appears. IMHO xda can keep their effed up achievements where the sun doesn't shine...

Same for me, it's the only thing I checked, but it never appears. IMHO xda can keep their effed up achievements where the sun doesn't shine...
It's like an obsession for creating new things (in this case, the achievements), when - what they should really do - is go back to the roots and reflect on it ... Like this, it's just cosmetic surgery ...

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020

I lost my "likes" that I had accumulated before the change.
I reference my likes to posts ratio to gauge myself and the site. The change skewed the ratio😖

I think the year markers are important. They add credibility to the member and help to dissuade noobies from mucking with them.

Last edited:

pnin

Aug 26, 2010
LG G Pad 8.3
ZTE Axon 7
The "achievements" problem I reported here some time back still exists (cf. https://forum.xda-developers.com/posts/84924681 and prior).

But the poor search implementation is what keeps bugging me: I bumped into it again just now... e.g., the at https://forum.xda-developers.com/posts/85204211 can't be traced back from my side, clicking the previous post referenced just sends me back to OP and searching the thread, besides offering to search the whole of XDA-Devs at first, comes up empty even when unequivocal terms are filled in. And this isn't a first...

Reactions: rsngfrce

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
But the poor search implementation is what keeps bugging me: I bumped into it again just now... e.g., the at https://forum.xda-developers.com/posts/85204211 can't be traced back from my side, clicking the previous post referenced just sends me back to OP and searching the thread, besides offering to search the whole of XDA-Devs at first, comes up empty even when unequivocal terms are filled in. And this isn't a first...
It's not intuitive to find (and unfortunately not set by default) but go to your Account, Preferences:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/account/preferences
scroll to Search and instead of Default, opt for Most recent and then Save

It will apply to Search this thread option in the XDA app

Attachments

• thread.jpg
    thread.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 12
  • recent.jpg
    recent.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

woodman

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
Jul 21, 2012
France
OnePlus 7T
i have question why the downloads files are not showing?
View attachment 5344101
Hi,

I assume you're referring to this thread

I think the correct explanation has been provided by @sd_shadow HERE
The OP of the said thread (nihu.46), if still active on XDA, would have to reupload the file or share a new link because it's now broken probably due to the migration of XDA from vBulletin to XenForo. Or someone else if the OP is no longer active on XDA.

john282

Jun 21, 2021
Hi,

I assume you're referring to this thread

I think the correct explanation has been provided by @sd_shadow HERE
The OP of the said thread (nihu.46), if still active on XDA, would have to reupload the file or share a new link because it's now broken probably due to the migration of XDA from vBulletin to XenForo. Or someone else if the OP is no longer active on XDA.
well okay

Site is very slow but still is working:)
Yesterday and the days before I experienced major problems but today after nearly 12 hours online and just prior to my daily nightly logout, I didn'td recognise any issue at all.

Top Liked Posts