Welcome to XDA 2021!

yeswap

Sep 15, 2009
San Francisco
Where is the Search Thread box? I used it all the time! Edit: When using the top of page Search box here is an option to search this thread...
The option to search by thread doesn't seem to be working. For example searching this thread for login returns no results although there are several posts here about login issues.

twinkyz1979

Feb 1, 2011
i couldn't connect to my threads on the mobile app i have marked and i thought maybe i would sign out and sign back in but now i can't even sign back in. i am sorry but maybe there should have been more testing done before making the change.

BROKEN1981

Dec 27, 2013
i couldn't connect to my threads on the mobile app i have marked and i thought maybe i would sign out and sign back in but now i can't even sign back in. i am sorry but maybe there should have been more testing done before making the change.
Well they did announce a new app. They said the old app will not work.

bkdodger

Jan 30, 2011
Apologies if this was mentioned.. I don't use browser much so lost lmao it does look nice around here.. Is Tapatalk not working with forum currently?

mythos_

May 27, 2012
Lots of wasted space on the right. Actually when I open the sidebar in FF (which takes up space on the left) the main column (forum threads) becomes wider than it is with the sidebar closed!! This is certainly a bug.

the_scotsman

Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Jan 30, 2006
NSW, Australia
Lots of wasted space on the right. Actually when I open the sidebar in FF (which takes up space on the left) the main column (forum threads) becomes wider than it is with the sidebar closed!! This is certainly a bug.
Down the bottom near the theme selection menu, you can press the button with the arrows to extend the width of the forum window to make full use of the width of the screen.

Reactions: woodman

skul9x

May 5, 2013
Ha Noi
Loading time was decreased, I'm so happy but my favorite thread was removed (or hidden). Plz fix the topic about Evolution X 5.1 for k20 pro.

Mike Creuzer

Audentio Official Rep
Staff member
Dec 2, 2020
We should be able to fix those missing threads and such tomorrow, Friday at the latest.

Likely will want to do a new thread with any bugs that are still lingering. Login issues, please do message me. But Id highly recommend just resetting password first.

pndwal

Jun 23, 2016
Sydney
...Went to main Magisk Discussion thread and can only hop between first and last pages... Clicking other numbers returns to page 1! Pretty frustrating... Any ETA on being able to see content? Workarounds?...

Edit: I can skip to page 2061, after that I'm returned to P1! ... Cannot get to pages 2062 thru 2138, but can see 2139! Hope users are able to follow such main / vital discussions soon! Nb. OP (Topjohnwu) won't likely report this problem ad he left long ago due to frustrations w/ XDA... Hope you can make it better (not worse) soon.🙃 ...PW
This is fixed, thanks. 🙂 ...

But original thanks/likes are still missing from page 2062 on it appears... apart from last pages posts 'liked' from XDA 2021. PW

Last edited:

vdbhb59

Feb 15, 2016
Look wise it does have a good feeling. Now just waiting for the new app, as I do feel qpp is very much needed. But great effort and always appreciative.
BTW, XDA Font-Awesome is still not available. Have pushed fa team but they kind of do not care it seems.
Ohh, and it seens, the THANKS count has vanished. :-(