Welcome to XDA 2021!

SuperR.

Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2014
Invisible
It seems like this thread is calming down now, and the major bugs are fixed. Wonderful job XDA! You have all handled this transition like pros. Sweat on the inside, but none on the outside. Congratulations on a job very well done :)

Way back on post #15, I reported a small bug. I think it got buried in all the chaos. I do not see it on the known issues list.

Small bug: It seems I can no longer moderate my XDA Community App forum.

Any word on this? Thanks

rspkt

Nov 24, 2012
I've searched a fair bit but can't seem to figure out where in my account or preferences is the setting for my signature. I'd like to edit it but can't figure out how. Any ideas?

resiny

Oct 5, 2014
i cant reset my password for my real account, resinis. says it cant find my email... my password doesnt work anymore on the new site

the_scotsman

Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Jan 30, 2006
NSW, Australia
I've searched a fair bit but can't seem to figure out where in my account or preferences is the setting for my signature. I'd like to edit it but can't figure out how. Any ideas?
Up the top right, click your name, click preferences. In the next page, there's a Signature tab on the left.

the_scotsman

Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Jan 30, 2006
NSW, Australia
How do I get a list of subscribed (watched) threads with *unread* messages only? It is the default option in vbulletin.
Click "Whats New" up the top of the page > New Posts > then on the right, use the filter to choose what you want to see, and save them as the default.

So you might choose threads you've participated in and unread threads.

Reactions: tiho5 and ridobe

Caliburno

Jan 19, 2013
Sooo... just now that i need some stuff you decided to fille around and make a huge mess....

well, ok... I need a bit or rest anyway...
(or if you need some hand somewhere, ask, may be able to help a bit...)

Oblias

Sep 3, 2016
Down the bottom near the theme selection menu, you can press the button with the arrows to extend the width of the forum window to make full use of the width of the screen.
I use Firefox Desktop Browser, and such a button does not exist. I'm attaching a screenshot for verification. Am I missing something??

No Button with Arrows at Bottom.png

Reactions: J.Michael

bitpushr

XDA:Administrator
Mar 26, 2007
www.xda-developers.com
Believe it or not, I can't even edit my own signature. We will look into fixing this soon!

The move to vB to XenForo was a huge undertaking. Permissions had to be re-done, threads migrated to a whole new format, and in fact the entire structure of the forum categories needed to be changed. Now that is is live we are fixing the "big things" like missing/outdated threads, and working our way through the bug list.

Oblias

Sep 3, 2016
Up the top right, click your name, click preferences. In the next page, there's a Signature tab on the left.
Once again, followed your instructions, but no Signature Tab on the left, as you indicated. Screenshot attached. Are you and I using the same forum? :unsure:

Signature Missing.png

mdmaher

Jun 6, 2016
Currently in Kuwait
I think the thread views and related statistics have also become wrong, for e.g. a thread with 22k views have become 15k after this updation to xda. Im not sure if it should be considered as a bug. Also the code region doesnt get coloured anymore.