Welcome to XDA 2021!

rspkt

Nov 24, 2012
I'm not seeing an option to search a thread. Is this a missing feature? If not where do I find it? If so I'd definitely prioritize that one since it's gonna resolve a lot of unnecessary posts and whatnot.

TotallyAnxious

Aug 3, 2013
I believe the 10000 character limit is incorrectly counted. Or it's using spacing as well. Either way. A way to see what character count the system is seeing would be helpful.

hasanbahri

Jan 16, 2009
I can't login into my main account, it doesn't accept the password. It is a 14 years old account and I don't have access to that email right now to reset the password. Even the search function doesn't work, did you guys even test the system before publishing? Can someone help me?

robbo1947

Jun 2, 2007
Manchester
I can't login into my main account, it doesn't accept the password. It is a 14 years old account and I don't have access to that email right now to reset the password. Even the search function doesn't work, did you guys even test the system before publishing? Can someone help me?
I had the same problem. But then I used one of my current email accounts and it worked.
The main thing is your username must be exactly as it was in the original XDA forum.
XDA just need an email address to send the 'Reset password' email to.

hasanbahri

Jan 16, 2009
I had the same problem. But then I used one of my current email accounts and it worked.
The main thing is your username must be exactly as it was in the original XDA forum.
XDA just need an email address to send the 'Reset password' email to.
But the password reset system asks for the email address that you have registered with. It doesn't accept different email. I don't understand, did you re-register with the same name?

Reactions: J.Michael

meduza

May 27, 2012
XDA acted obviously absolutely unprofessional and unprepared by applying this update, therefore we have this absolut mess, we read about here. This is more then disappointing after so many years :-(
m.

Reactions: hasanbahri