Welcome to XDA 2021!

Search This thread

Badger50

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 27, 2011
Kansas City
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7
Depends..... Are you a Blonde, with long perfect legs, a flawless face, and perfect, ah... headlights?? :love:

Bwahahahahaha...🤣🤣🤣🤣

not-even-close-bud.jpg

Re: Bring Back Most Liked Posts & Custom Search Thread Box

The most liked post was one of my selfies, guess you don't wanna see that, do you?

That's why there was 5 Most Thanked posts to choose from.

Most Thanked varied depending on the threads obviously & yes a most liked or "reacted" selfie post could be interesting to see depending on the context.

These are serious usability requests.

Mr_Bean_Selfie.jpg

Last edited:

xanthrax

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee Lead / RC-RT Com - Vampire
Staff member
Apr 12, 2011
Darkside
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Depends..... Are you a Blonde, with long perfect legs, a flawless face, and perfect, ah... headlights?? :love:
mates! there is a guy who just gave me a good idea 👊
the next mod nomination requirements would include details about legs length and ... headlights, cool huh?
-=-=-
damn! wrong chat, again ... :rolleyes: and I can`t delete the post :mad:

Oblias

Sep 3, 2016
mates! there is a guy who just gave me a good idea 👊
the next mod nomination requirements would include details about legs length and ... headlights, cool huh?
-=-=-

Now, before you get too.......... motivated... You do realize that there is a distinct difference between a Blond and a Blonde, right? I did ask for a 'Blonde' not a 'Blond'. Just wanted to sort that out from the start, here... :cool:

hipunk

Mar 10, 2018
Of course this is just strictly my opinion, but I really liking this new style/format a lot better than the old format. It's a lot more 21 st century looking, once you learn your way around it gets more easy to actually find what you are looking for.
How do I find mirrors of DevDB downloads with the new style/format?

🤔

Edit:
Finding when in a thread still defunct, even after clearing cache & cookies. Sw keyboard pops up when tapping the looking glass, the blinking I-beam then goes away for the first time and the sw kb closes itself again. When tapping into the search field again same happens again. Browser doesn't matter, sw keyboard doesn't matter, happens with all of them.

Finding only works properly when in the forum overview.

When tapping the reply box to focus it, it slides down the whole page so much that it hides the last 2 lines of the comment and I have to scroll up again.

Horrible update. Not only did you willingly delete the works of others in a ragefit of obvious powertripping, even the forum itself is crap. After a week it's still broken. Embarrassing for us to have you steer this ship.

I ain't asskissing nobody. You messed up what others trusted you with.

Last edited:

MLX

Mar 12, 2016
Buenos Aires
I like the new forum look and feel, but there are two things that annoy me (and probably others):
You need to sign in just for see an attached picture (c'mon, let the other forums do that, we are XDA!).
Also, the "device information" isn't on the main device pages anymore (the one with a brief description of the device which forum you're on).

chrismin13

Jun 13, 2014
I think most of my issues have been resolved. My posts are back, so I think I'm ok. I assume it's already been mentioned, but I couldn't see it in the last few pages: some of the section titles have been cut off, like the ones in the Redmi Note 9 Pro forum section:
Other than that, things are looking great!

rmc69

Nov 7, 2012
I can log into the XDA app, but can't access my subscribed forums; says network issue.
XDA cannot be accessed at all through Tapatalk; again, network connectivity issue.
Any ETA for these problems to be fixed?

chrismin13

Jun 13, 2014
I can log into the XDA app, but can't access my subscribed forums; says network issue.
XDA cannot be accessed at all through Tapatalk; again, network connectivity issue.
Any ETA for these problems to be fixed?
Read the first post, no app is working for now. Hopefully there will be a new app soon.

EDIT: Why didn't this merge with the previous post?

Reactions: curiousrom

DSA

May 15, 2011
Love the new forum/layout etc, feels very modern and refreshed.
There used to be an indicator of when people had donated to XDA...any plans to bring it back? (Just a self ego boost really)

JordanBleu

Nov 26, 2019
Totally love the new forum with the new design! (I love XDA Light theme!)
The only thing I dislike is the like button with reactions that terribly remind me of Facebook, but other than that it's perfect! Keep it going and good job!

Reactions: Atix Neon

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone