[CLOSED] Welcome to XDA 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rspkt

Nov 24, 2012
Google Pixel 7
I'm not seeing an option to search a thread. Is this a missing feature? If not where do I find it? If so I'd definitely prioritize that one since it's gonna resolve a lot of unnecessary posts and whatnot.

Oblias

Sep 3, 2016
The ability to edit Signatures is now working. Thanks for all the efforts to get this functioning!

Reactions: rspkt

hasanbahri

Jan 16, 2009
I can't login into my main account, it doesn't accept the password. It is a 14 years old account and I don't have access to that email right now to reset the password. Even the search function doesn't work, did you guys even test the system before publishing? Can someone help me?

robbo1947

Jun 2, 2007
Manchester
I can't login into my main account, it doesn't accept the password. It is a 14 years old account and I don't have access to that email right now to reset the password. Even the search function doesn't work, did you guys even test the system before publishing? Can someone help me?

I had the same problem. But then I used one of my current email accounts and it worked.
The main thing is your username must be exactly as it was in the original XDA forum.
XDA just need an email address to send the 'Reset password' email to.

AmirHRC

Aug 21, 2018
hello im a developer and all my threads has been disappeared i hope you fix this issue

hasanbahri

Jan 16, 2009
I had the same problem. But then I used one of my current email accounts and it worked.
The main thing is your username must be exactly as it was in the original XDA forum.
XDA just need an email address to send the 'Reset password' email to.
But the password reset system asks for the email address that you have registered with. It doesn't accept different email. I don't understand, did you re-register with the same name?

Reactions: J.Michael

robbo1947

Jun 2, 2007
Manchester
But the password reset system asks for the email address that you have registered with. It doesn't accept different email. I don't understand, did you re-register with the same name?
Your recent posts tell me you are already logged in now on your original XDA username name. Just clicked your name, clicked Messages and can see your posts from 2009.

HerrT

Aug 23, 2013
Vienna
I can't
a) find my watched/followed threads anymore
b) don't see any difference between read and unread threads
c) can't jump to the first unread comment
Anyone else?

All in all this transition went not smooth at all :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts