Well Well Well ..... this is funny..!

Search This thread

bfranklin1986

Nov 22, 2010
I really had nothing against apple until they started all these lawsuits. Now I have decided that apple is everything that's wrong with america, and Steve Jobs might be the antichrist (yes, I know he stepped down as CEO but that just frees him up for other douchery).

Reactions: Alex9090

dan0zone

Mar 4, 2007
LYNN
How many of you remember this ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxnWUbJJnlE&feature=youtube_gdata_player
I think it was just before the G1 started to ship ... cause I remember seeing this after I did my pre-order.. Funny thing is that was the Pandora guy saying Android was not a factor., but since then, both Pandora and last fm has had to upgrade their servers to accommodate the heavy traffic they were facing after their android app was launched ..

Last edited:

Cartigan

Feb 3, 2011
I really had nothing against apple until they started all these lawsuits. Now I have decided that apple is everything that's wrong with america, and Steve Jobs might be the antichrist (yes, I know he stepped down as CEO but that just frees him up for other douchery).
I am opposed to patent lawsuits due to it being a far too lax, broad, and generally bs system in the US as it concerns technology patents. But Apple deserves every lawsuit filed against. I have had something against Apple ever since they decided to make their company a cult of personality around Steve Jobs and Apple. They want to play holier than thou in court? Then they should put up with the other side rolling up their sleeves and fighting back.

Complaining about anticompetitiveness. PAH. They just forced Samsung to stop selling Galaxy Tabs entirely in Europe through bs patent fighting. Apple deserves every single case filed against it.

dan0zone

Mar 4, 2007
LYNN
I am opposed to patent lawsuits due to it being a far too lax, broad, and generally bs system in the US as it concerns technology patents. But Apple deserves every lawsuit filed against. I have had something against Apple ever since they decided to make their company a cult of personality around Steve Jobs and Apple. They want to play holier than thou in court? Then they should put up with the other side rolling up their sleeves and fighting back.

Complaining about anticompetitiveness. PAH. They just forced Samsung to stop selling Galaxy Tabs entirely in Europe through bs patent fighting. Apple deserves every single case filed against it.

Actually Samsung won the cases in Europe, but the press twisted it to seem like a victory for apple ...
www.muktware.com/blogs/2401
Even the one in German courts were won, the judge threw out all but one of the suits, patents for scrolling in the gallery app, was the only one that held up ... so Samsung was given time to fix it ..
Here's another link
www.muktware.com/blogs/2396

Last edited: