Themes / Apps / Mods WETAmod for S22

Search This thread

rafal.polska.b

Mar 22, 2015
Gdynia
Can you make your module in the way that it doesn't change Build number?
Every time we are installing your module it sets Build number to:
"WETA 5.30 || @gcrutchr || Original development by @Mentalmuso"

Why I'm asking for that?
Because I had have a case opened with one of the applications developers and once I have provided Build number they refused to continue troubleshooting the issue saying "we are not supporting custom ROMs"
I tried to explain that I do not have a custom ROM but only rooted and with few Magisk modules installed and on other my phone that is also rooted an issue with their application is not there but they just closed the case.

Also: would it be possible to not have a boot splash animation? Or at least as the option?

gcrutchr

Jun 11, 2009
Bangkok
Can you make your module in the way that it doesn't change Build number?
Every time we are installing your module it sets Build number to:
"WETA 5.30 || @gcrutchr || Original development by @Mentalmuso"

Why I'm asking for that?
Because I had have a case opened with one of the applications developers and once I have provided Build number they refused to continue troubleshooting the issue saying "we are not supporting custom ROMs"
I tried to explain that I do not have a custom ROM but only rooted and with few Magisk modules installed and on other my phone that is also rooted an issue with their application is not there but they just closed the case.

Also: would it be possible to not have a boot splash animation? Or at least as the option?
It has been that way for years, but will remove in future WETAmods

Top Liked Posts