Themes / Apps / Mods [WF] Chronograph

Search This thread

shank1524

May 27, 2012
OnePlus 6
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Hey guys,

I created this watchface in WFS and it came out good, thought of sharing it here, sharing .wfs and .apk in case anyone wants to modify anything or play around

It has calendar, step counter and battery

I am not a professional creator, I just pulled an image from Google images and used Photoshop to disassemble it, please let me know if someone already owns this or anything along the line

I also posted this on reddit few days ago, so if you find it there, it's me.

Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1Foy_J74gm-45r2LZa6ZA8WYI2uPyncHT?usp=sharing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220508-181810__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220508-181810__01.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 147

JazonX

Dec 16, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hey guys,

I created this watchface in WFS and it came out good, thought of sharing it here, sharing .wfs and .apk in case anyone wants to modify anything or play around

It has calendar, step counter and battery

I am not a professional creator, I just pulled an image from Google images and used Photoshop to disassemble it, please let me know if someone already owns this or anything along the line

I also posted this on reddit few days ago, so if you find it there, it's me.

Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1Foy_J74gm-45r2LZa6ZA8WYI2uPyncHT?usp=sharing

Amazing, Do you have more ?
Love this one ! Keep it up mate ...

Reactions: shank1524

shank1524

May 27, 2012
OnePlus 6
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Amazing, Do you have more ?
Love this one ! Keep it up mate ...
Hey thank you so much! really appreciate the feedback.

to answer your question I just made this in my free time, I have made a few but they were just for practice and you can find them for free on playstore(not published by me). If you have any particular one that you like, let me know I'll try my best to make it.

Top Liked Posts