General what a stupid Samsung Galaxy S22 ultra?

Search This thread
Jun 28, 2022
i am so disappointed wuth my XXX sam glx s22 ultra.Everything is suck.Battery,software,hardware everything.Stupid software optimize my XXX charging speed without notice me.u can see my XXX charging time.that is not XXX superfast charging speed and Xaimi note 8's ultra battery saving gave 50 minutes sot within 2% and my XXX s22 ultra's ultra battery save gave me just stupid 30minute within 6% sot.

software:My previous phone oneplus 7 pro is better smooth than XXX this s22 ultra.and there is no any gestures on aod.what a XXX samsung.

Hardware:what a stupid snapdragon 8 gen1.i play mobile legend with high graphics not a XXX ultra.why fking temperature raise to 40'C within 1 match.

******Don't Buy S22 Ultra Or Samsung if u are watching a good flagship smartphone.I missss XXX huawei.XXX

{Mod edit: "XXX" indicates the locations where I've removed inappropriate language! Oswald Bolecke, Senior Moderator}

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221125_183228_AccuBattery.png
    Screenshot_20221125_183228_AccuBattery.png
    201.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Screenshot_20221125_183240_AccuBattery.png
    Screenshot_20221125_183240_AccuBattery.png
    206.9 KB · Views: 108
Last edited by a moderator:

JazonX

Dec 16, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
i am so disappointed wuth my XXX sam glx s22 ultra.Everything is suck.Battery,software,hardware everything.Stupid software optimize my XXX charging speed without notice me.u can see my XXX charging time.that is not XXX superfast charging speed and Xaimi note 8's ultra battery saving gave 50 minutes sot within 2% and my XXX s22 ultra's ultra battery save gave me just stupid 30minute within 6% sot.

software:My previous phone oneplus 7 pro is better smooth than XXX this s22 ultra.and there is no any gestures on aod.what a XXX samsung.

Hardware:what a stupid snapdragon 8 gen1.i play mobile legend with high graphics not a XXX ultra.why fking temperature raise to 40'C within 1 match.

******Don't Buy S22 Ultra Or Samsung if u are watching a good flagship smartphone.I missss XXX huawei.XXX

{Mod edit: "XXX" indicates the locations where I've removed in appropriate language! Oswald Bolecke, Senior Moderator}

I don't miss Huawei even a bit.
Absolutely useless after Google was detached.

S22 Ultra is possibly the best phone I've owned to date.

Reactions: gianoita

JazonX

Dec 16, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
yes.my post was edited by mod.i have profinity to USA cus of ban huawei😂but u need to accept huwaei is the best if usa don't ban.poor huawei

Nope. Huawei themselves bought this misery on them. Also, They were just full of themselves thinking they were the best. They deserve what happenned to them.

Besides even with google, What's the use for us, on XDA - with a forever locked Bootloader?

If I were to ditch Samsung, Xiaomi would be my top pick, followed by Asus ROG.

Jun 28, 2022
Nope. Huawei themselves bought this misery on them. Also, They were just full of themselves thinking they were the best. They deserve what happenned to them.

Besides even with google, What's the use for us, on XDA - with a forever locked Bootloader?

If I were to ditch Samsung, Xiaomi would be my top pick, followed by Asus ROG.
but sam will not better than iphone bro.but huawei can cus of theire selfish.apple selfish too.if u don't selfish,u will not rich in future and current

• Haha
Reactions: Nemosfate
Overall I'm disappointed with my S22 Ultra. Before this phone I went from a Note9 to a Motorola Edge because I've had Samsung Since the S6, wanted a change and I really wanted root. Of course a few months later root was possible on the Note 9 but img did the Motorola Edge suck! How I see it now, if you are disappointed with any of the newest Samsung devices just deal with it because it doesn't get any better. I refuse to try an iphone

Reactions: bodomfan
I am more than happy with my s22 ultra SD, I have had galaxy notes since the 3, this 22 ultra is awesome in all regards, there are always people complaining about devices that in most cases almost everybody praise, this happens all the time, why? frankly, I do not know, bad luck would be my only guess, even with the note 7, I kept mine and used it for 3 years working really fine, until someone stole it from my son, so, for all those bitterly complaining, just get some other device, and, good luck…

Reactions: doubledragon5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This tread is miles below XDA standards, and I can't comprehend why it is not deleted.
    As for every other smartphone, all S22Ultra specs are publicly available and very well known.
    Also, it is generaly recognized as one of the best smartphones in this moments.

XDA forum is a place for productive tech discussions, not for sharing frustrations.
    No phone is perfect. Having said that, the S22U is as close as it gets. Those that are complaining about lack of rooting capability should have considered a pixel product 🤷‍♂️
    Lol. If i were you, i would have sold this ... phone of yours and buy a chinese phone
    Mind your language. Profanity is not allowed on XDA.
    I like mine. Works fine. And if it didn't I would simply chose something else