What about Redmi k30 Ultra Custom roms?

Search This thread

Robrobk

Aug 15, 2017
  1. Very VERY bad battery life. Battery seems to be draining a lot despite not using the phone. (This doesn't happen in stock rom)
i havnt looked at your settings, but that might be caused by having magisk hide setup wrong,

in magiskhide, check how many items under google play services are ticked,
you should only have one ticked, iirc it was the one called "unstable"

i had horrible battery life when multiple are ticked, found something on reddit from other people that had the same problem

ReinKai

Aug 2, 2021
anyone found solutions to fix the notification issue? My K30U notifications works previously by setting google services framework to no restrictions not until i updated to MIUI 12.5.3. Then i flash back to MIUI 12.0.21 notification delayed again even i set gsf to no restrictions. Will flashing gapps fix the issue?

Forwat

Jul 20, 2021
i havnt looked at your settings, but that might be caused by having magisk hide setup wrong,

in magiskhide, check how many items under google play services are ticked,
you should only have one ticked, iirc it was the one called "unstable"

i had horrible battery life when multiple are ticked, found something on reddit from other people that had the same problem
i tried that but it doesn't work any other solution against battery drain by android system ?

copra11

Nov 2, 2010
MIUI12.5 K30 Ultra Global Edition v1.0

View attachment 5198949

Firmware description:

What it is? This firmware is based on the Chinese MIUI12.5 beta version 21.1.20 with translation and many changes.

Advantages of this firmware and what has changed: Removed 99% of unused Chinese applications. Added translation into all languages supported by Xiaomi.eu (I took the translation from them). Translated 95% + of the interface. Added GAPPS + Chrome + GBoard. Magisk 21.4 is built in, as well as the TWRP you had before installing this firmware will be saved. GPay works with K30U Globalization for MIUI12.5+gpay fix.zip .

Cons of this firmware: No OTA updates, the security app is 60% functional

Update:
What's new: Literally nothing new in v1.05, except one app (Original Installer), just upload to google disk now.

New Bugs: Not added from the previous version, but were noticed in the previous version too: themes do not work fully with the global module, security does not work fully, minor under-translation occurs in some points.

Installation:

Installation requirements:

Unlocked bootloader and
TWRP if you are using android 10 now
TWRP if you are using android 11 now

I was asked a reasonable question about installing firmware on 10 android. so I installed the firmware on 12.0.18 and did not get a brick, if you do not want to experiment, then I advise you to first flash any version of miui12.5
for examle this one , there install TWRP for Android 11 Then proceed to the instructions below

Installation process:

0. Optional: If you want to completely debloat your phone, flash in TWRP MIUI_region_fix.zip first, then proceed to step 1 (firmware installation)

1. Install zip archive with firmware in TWRP
2. Go to wipe-wipe data, cache, dalvik cache-confirm. (this will erase all your installed applications and data from them; photos, videos and downloads will remain)
After that, reboot into the system (the first boot will take about 2-3 minutes)

PS: For the system to work properly, you need to update: Google services, Android system webview and Chrome after booting into the system

Download link: v1.0 || v1.05

Thanks and support:

Thanks for the help / participation in the creation of the firmware:
Almost all knowledge comes from MeTT1S
Application translation and some applications are taken from Xiaomi EU firmware
Application translation is done in Batch ApkTool
The firmware is collected in ®Unpacker Kitchen for Android(UKA)

Also, a special thanks to those who have already supported financially (3 people from the CIS and 1 from other countries, without names, maybe someone does not want publicity)

Support:
If you liked the firmware/if you want to donate then>
PayPal

Copyright:
If you want to upload the firmware to another resource, show it in a video or upload it to another cloud, leave a link to the original post by me (nikitos2323) on 4pda or xda.

Useful info:
Gpay: works, you just need to update google services, then download google pay from play market without opening google pay go to magisk manager- settings- enable magisk hide. Here you need to leave a check mark on google pay and then install the K30U Globalization for MIUI12.5.zip module then everything will work.
Gpay is not available: If you opened gpay before turning on magisk hide or installing the module, then most likely google pay writes that: you have root, payment is not available. in this case, you need to clear the cache and data of two applications: google pay and google services, after that it should work.
TWRP: if you are switching from Android 10 and you need TWRP, then your recovery will not be able to decrypt data. Solution: flash this rom, then install TWRP for Android 11, using this instruction
Magisk: After opening for the first time, Magisk Manager will offer you an additional installation. So, you have to agree, the phone will load 5MB, reboot and you should be ready to use.
Bootloop: If after installing the magisk module or modifying the system partition, a bootloop occurs or you reboot into fastboot, then the solution is to go into twrp and flash the same archive with firmware without wipes
(MIUI12.5 K30 Ultra Global Edition v1.0.zip), often helps to keep the system working and save your data.
if you want to rollback to:
Android 10: Install fastboot image via MiFlash
Android 11: Install zip archive with firmware via TWRP

PS: If you want fully debloat your phone, flash MIUI region fix, it will replace the Chinese adware in the cust section with files with configurations for different regions, the operability is tested on v1.0 and v1.05, I don’t know for other firmware, check it yourself and share your experience in this thread. Also, if you have a working version of the Themes application in the global version, you can share, because I have not found a way to start the work of the global version of Themes, if you find bugs or, for example, have an application that will improve the user experience I’m only for.

Useful files:

Magisk module for MIUI12.5 K30 Ultra Global Edition: K30U Globalization for MIUI12.5+gpay fix.zip

What it does: translates the interface into a global view + helps to go through the Safety Net, which is needed for Google Pay to work.

Cons: some elements of the new design disappear, replacing the old ones. Themes app: stops downloading themes.

TWRP Flashable archive: MIUI_region_fix.zip

What it does: replaces Chinese adware in the cust section with files with configurations for different regions

Cons: not seen yet
I installed this rom put I have issue with flash when incoming calls ringing , how I can disable it please??

cojak72

Jan 27, 2009
CAIRO
OPPO Find X2 Pro
i flashed the xiaomi-redmi-k30-ultra-11_0-twrp3.4.0-7_30.12.20.img
and it does not open in twrp
opens in redmi logo and color line in the end of the screen

where is the worng

please any help to open twrp
mini 12.5.5

Last edited:
Reactions: TORTOM4N

naufrager

Nov 4, 2015
Paris

View attachment 5198949

Firmware description:

What it is? This firmware is based on the Chinese MIUI12.5 beta version 21.1.20 with translation and many changes.

Advantages of this firmware and what has changed: Removed 99% of unused Chinese applications. Added translation into all languages supported by Xiaomi.eu (I took the translation from them). Translated 95% + of the interface. Added GAPPS + Chrome + GBoard. Magisk 21.4 is built in, as well as the TWRP you had before installing this firmware will be saved. GPay works with K30U Globalization for MIUI12.5+gpay fix.zip .

Update:
What's new: Literally nothing new in v1.05, except one app (Original Installer), just upload to google disk now.

New Bugs: Not added from the previous version, but were noticed in the previous version too: themes do not work fully with the global module, security does not work fully, minor under-translation occurs in some points.

Installation:

Unlocked bootloader and

I was asked a reasonable question about installing firmware on 10 android. so I installed the firmware on 12.0.18 and did not get a brick, if you do not want to experiment, then I advise you to first flash any version of miui12.5
for examle this one , there install TWRP for Android 11 Then proceed to the instructions below

Installation process:

0. Optional: If you want to completely debloat your phone, flash in TWRP MIUI_region_fix.zip first, then proceed to step 1 (firmware installation)

2. Go to wipe-wipe data, cache, dalvik cache-confirm. (this will erase all your installed applications and data from them; photos, videos and downloads will remain)

PS: For the system to work properly, you need to update: Google services, Android system webview and Chrome after booting into the system

Thanks and support:

Also, a special thanks to those who have already supported financially (3 people from the CIS and 1 from other countries, without names, maybe someone does not want publicity)

Support:
PayPal

Copyright:
If you want to upload the firmware to another resource, show it in a video or upload it to another cloud, leave a link to the original post by me (nikitos2323) on 4pda or xda.

Useful info:
Gpay: works, you just need to update google services, then download google pay from play market without opening google pay go to magisk manager- settings- enable magisk hide. Here you need to leave a check mark on google pay and then install the K30U Globalization for MIUI12.5.zip module then everything will work.
Gpay is not available: If you opened gpay before turning on magisk hide or installing the module, then most likely google pay writes that: you have root, payment is not available. in this case, you need to clear the cache and data of two applications: google pay and google services, after that it should work.
TWRP: if you are switching from Android 10 and you need TWRP, then your recovery will not be able to decrypt data. Solution: flash this rom, then install TWRP for Android 11, using this instruction
Magisk: After opening for the first time, Magisk Manager will offer you an additional installation. So, you have to agree, the phone will load 5MB, reboot and you should be ready to use.
Bootloop: If after installing the magisk module or modifying the system partition, a bootloop occurs or you reboot into fastboot, then the solution is to go into twrp and flash the same archive with firmware without wipes
(MIUI12.5 K30 Ultra Global Edition v1.0.zip), often helps to keep the system working and save your data.

PS: If you want fully debloat your phone, flash MIUI region fix, it will replace the Chinese adware in the cust section with files with configurations for different regions, the operability is tested on v1.0 and v1.05, I don’t know for other firmware, check it yourself and share your experience in this thread. Also, if you have a working version of the Themes application in the global version, you can share, because I have not found a way to start the work of the global version of Themes, if you find bugs or, for example, have an application that will improve the user experience I’m only for.

Useful files:

Magisk module for MIUI12.5 K30 Ultra Global Edition: K30U Globalization for MIUI12.5+gpay fix.zip

What it does: translates the interface into a global view + helps to go through the Safety Net, which is needed for Google Pay to work.

Cons: some elements of the new design disappear, replacing the old ones. Themes app: stops downloading themes.

What it does: replaces Chinese adware in the cust section with files with configurations for different regions

Dude you are a genius. I was struggling to get a GSI to work, and when i finally did, front camera would never pop up.

Then I discovered your tutorial. It's crystal clear and works perfectly so thanks !

By the way I struggled to update Google services, Android system webview and Chrome in play store (had the error DF-DERH-01). I still managed to do so by going to the application information and force stop => clear cache => Clear Data => Boot again in play store and then I could update it

good luck all

TORTOM4N

Jan 25, 2022
Same problem here and when i go to recovery twrp is not there, still Xiaomi recovery.
i flashed the xiaomi-redmi-k30-ultra-11_0-twrp3.4.0-7_30.12.20.img
and it does not open in twrp
opens in redmi logo and color line in the end of the screen

where is the worng

please any help to open twrp
mini 12.5.5
Hey cojak72, i had this exactly same problem with the REDMI logo and a multi color line at the bottom of the screen after flashing TWRP, in this screen i tried pressing the power button for a few times and after a few seconds waiting the TWRP opened and i was able to install the Global Rom MIUI 12.5, the device is working perfectly with google apps and everything now.

Reactions: mik0870

mik0870

Mar 9, 2016

View attachment 5198949

Firmware description:

Update:

Installation:

Unlocked bootloader and

Installation process:

Thanks and support:

Support:
PayPal

Copyright:

Useful info:

Useful files:

Hi there, thank you for your effort on this phone model, I would like to know if you have an updated version since now we have Android 12 with secure patch updated to July 2022 ?
Thank you in advance,
Mike

Reactions: puz_zle

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will build rom for this line. There are international languages.

nikitos2323 sir, you're doing really great work. That's really really appreciatable.

If you make a Facebook Group named 'K30 Ultra Development' you can post all the roms, Gcams, modules available ( your won and others) it will be easy to access the latest rom. Because here you need to reply the same thing multiple times and may of us don't even have xda account. I think it's a great idea. You can think about it. I know you're already trying harder to give us the best experience. I have seen you have tried to convenience the eu developers as well.

By the way thanks for reading me. Just keep doing the great work. Thanks again❤️
    No way for me to register since i can't type captcha haha :D
    Could you please upload it here?
    K30u longx for better sound
    h.zip for switching the phone to "global mode"

little instruction for installing two modules, the first for the improved sound, the second for the "interface globalization"
    1.download both modules and go to the magisk manager - click on the last tab from the bottom and click install from storage - select k30u longx 1.05
    2. During the installation, the process will freeze and, in Chinese, ask you to press the volume key. you must press the down key twice. press once, then after a couple of seconds a second and the installation is complete, now you need to restart and check if the sound from the speakers has improved.
    3. go back to the magisk manager and install h.zip. reboot.
    4. then you can select a region and update applications from a special settings item. from the regions I advise for a large selection of themes - india. for smoothness-usa.
    guys, who needs a guide how to fix the work of notifications?
    I have been watching this thread with great interest.
    However, I am Japanese, I have no choice but to use the stock ROM.
    I will be very happy if Japanese is added.
    about languages, I was written by a person who wants to add Vietnamese to the firmware and at the same time all the others. if he succeeds, he will write to me and probably put the firmware in the public domain.