• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

What about Redmi k30 Ultra Custom roms?

Search This thread

nikitos2323

Oct 28, 2018
guys, are there those who understand Vietnamese? I wrote a message to the user vandieutot about the firmware on Facebook. He replied:Tôi đang DEV để nps thành 1 bản ROM hoàn chỉnh. what does this mean and can someone contact him to find out about the firmware?

nikitos2323

Oct 28, 2018
Topic for redmi to 30 ultra is not on this forum, so I'll write here. Perhaps it will be useful.

A table with daily and stable firmware is: here
TWRP, Magisk, Magisk modules, etc. are stored: here
Also useful information, twrp, magisk, magisk modules, magisk modules for adding the Russian language and installing Google services are in this topic: here

There is also an author's firmware (Russian language has been added, google services, magisk 20.4, twrp will remain the same as before installation, some applications have been replaced by global versions, some Chinese applications have been removed): here

Fastboot images for miflash can be downloaded: here
Miflash latest version can be downloaded from: here

Last edited:
Reactions: flipp0

flipp0

Jun 2, 2013
Topic for redmi to 30 ultra is not on this forum, so I'll write here. Perhaps it will be useful.

A table with daily and stable firmware is: here
TWRP, Magisk, Magisk modules, etc. are stored: here
Also useful information, twrp, magisk, magisk modules, magisk modules for adding the Russian language and installing Google services are in this topic: here

There is also an author's firmware (Russian language has been added, google services, magisk 20.4, twrp will remain the same as before installation, some applications have been replaced by global versions, some Chinese applications have been removed): here

Fastboot images for miflash can be downloaded: here
Miflash latest version can be downloaded from: here
Thanks for this very informative post. I got a K30 Ultra yesterday. Which firmware are you using?

I found out today that anti-flicker mode is hidden in the settings. Was able to activate it using acitivity launcher.

There should be a dedicated forum for K30 Ultra on XDA.

nikitos2323

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks for this very informative post. I got a K30 Ultra yesterday. Which firmware are you using?

I found out today that anti-flicker mode is hidden in the settings. Was able to activate it using acitivity launcher.

There should be a dedicated forum for K30 Ultra on XDA.
Im using this rom click with this module click

Last edited:

nikitos2323

Oct 28, 2018
Module for improve sound, turn off analytics, activate dc dimming and much more: here

Module for switching the phone to global mode, items are added to the menu, the region selection appears. and much more. screenshots can be viewed and downloaded: here

they are not compatible when used at the same time

Reactions: flipp0

nikitos2323

Oct 28, 2018
if you want to make a firmware with translation into all languages, then I can share the tools with which I created the russified firmware miui 12.0.18. Batch apk tool to translate apk application, add language. Uka for creating dat.br images of product, vendor, system sections. I replaced these images in the usual firmware and also replaced vbmeta.img with a patched one + edited dynamic partions op list (you need to register the size of the partition (in uka there is a function for viewing the size of the partition) which was edited or slightly larger than the real size, the main thing is not to go beyond the size of the partition super, it seems to weigh about 8 GB)
But before the assembly, I tested the performance of the translated apk using the magisk module.

batch apk tool

uka

module with translate for sample what u need to translate

rom with translate to russian for sample what u need to modify in stock rom zip

stock rom 12.0.18 stable

Alkowskey

Dec 26, 2020
Module for improve sound, turn off analytics, activate dc dimming and much more: here

Module for switching the phone to global mode, items are added to the menu, the region selection appears. and much more. screenshots can be viewed and downloaded: here

they are not compatible when used at the same time
Hey, where did you get those modules? i read something about telegram, but i'm not a Russian speaker.
Links that you provided are disabled currently tho.

nikitos2323

Oct 28, 2018
No way for me to register since i can't type captcha haha :D
Could you please upload it here?
K30u longx for better sound
h.zip for switching the phone to "global mode"

little instruction for installing two modules, the first for the improved sound, the second for the "interface globalization"
1.download both modules and go to the magisk manager - click on the last tab from the bottom and click install from storage - select k30u longx 1.05
2. During the installation, the process will freeze and, in Chinese, ask you to press the volume key. you must press the down key twice. press once, then after a couple of seconds a second and the installation is complete, now you need to restart and check if the sound from the speakers has improved.
3. go back to the magisk manager and install h.zip. reboot.
4. then you can select a region and update applications from a special settings item. from the regions I advise for a large selection of themes - india. for smoothness-usa.

Attachments

• k30u1.0.5 by longx-1.zip
    221.4 KB · Views: 178
  • h.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 232
Last edited:

nikitos2323

Oct 28, 2018
aosp gsi
Screenshot_20210103-192852.pngScreenshot_20210103-193115.pngScreenshot_20210103-193210.pngScreenshot_20210103-193803.pngScreenshot_20210103-194720.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will build rom for this line. There are international languages.

nikitos2323 sir, you're doing really great work. That's really really appreciatable.

If you make a Facebook Group named 'K30 Ultra Development' you can post all the roms, Gcams, modules available ( your won and others) it will be easy to access the latest rom. Because here you need to reply the same thing multiple times and may of us don't even have xda account. I think it's a great idea. You can think about it. I know you're already trying harder to give us the best experience. I have seen you have tried to convenience the eu developers as well.

By the way thanks for reading me. Just keep doing the great work. Thanks again❤️
    No way for me to register since i can't type captcha haha :D
    Could you please upload it here?
    K30u longx for better sound
    h.zip for switching the phone to "global mode"

little instruction for installing two modules, the first for the improved sound, the second for the "interface globalization"
    1.download both modules and go to the magisk manager - click on the last tab from the bottom and click install from storage - select k30u longx 1.05
    2. During the installation, the process will freeze and, in Chinese, ask you to press the volume key. you must press the down key twice. press once, then after a couple of seconds a second and the installation is complete, now you need to restart and check if the sound from the speakers has improved.
    3. go back to the magisk manager and install h.zip. reboot.
    4. then you can select a region and update applications from a special settings item. from the regions I advise for a large selection of themes - india. for smoothness-usa.
    guys, who needs a guide how to fix the work of notifications?
    I have been watching this thread with great interest.
    However, I am Japanese, I have no choice but to use the stock ROM.
    I will be very happy if Japanese is added.
    about languages, I was written by a person who wants to add Vietnamese to the firmware and at the same time all the others. if he succeeds, he will write to me and probably put the firmware in the public domain.