What about Redmi k30 Ultra Custom roms?

Search This thread

nikitos2323

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks I requested bootloader unlock today, Will have to wait one week before I can unlock the phone and flash a custom recovery. Is english still available in this russian rom? Will a modded version on MIUI 12.5 be released in the future?
english, chinese, russian. I do not know about miui12.5, firstly, because at the moment they have not added anything fundamentally new, they should soon rework some important things for mediatek that will affect animations and the operating time should increase. And the second moment, for some reason, a very small number of people use my firmware, a maximum of 5 people. from which I conclude that no one needs the firmware.

Reactions: flipp0

flipp0

Jun 2, 2013
english, chinese, russian. I do not know about miui12.5, firstly, because at the moment they have not added anything fundamentally new, they should soon rework some important things for mediatek that will affect animations and the operating time should increase. And the second moment, for some reason, a very small number of people use my firmware, a maximum of 5 people. from which I conclude that no one needs the firmware.
Ok! How sad that so few people use this firmware. Do most people use official china firmware instead? I usually flash Xiaomi EU on my xiaomi devices and your firmware seems to be quite close to that.

Btw, on latest china stable the automatic brightness is a bit slow to adjust and is also poorly calibrated. My screen is often either too low on brightness or too high. Not sure if this is related to the firmware or hardware. Updated the phone directly to the latest build so I havent been able to compare different versions of the software. Anything you recognize?

megadeth5396

Apr 10, 2019
I have been watching this thread with great interest.
However, I am Japanese, I have no choice but to use the stock ROM.
I will be very happy if Japanese is added.

nikitos2323

Oct 28, 2018
Ok! How sad that so few people use this firmware. Do most people use official china firmware instead? I usually flash Xiaomi EU on my xiaomi devices and your firmware seems to be quite close to that.

Btw, on latest china stable the automatic brightness is a bit slow to adjust and is also poorly calibrated. My screen is often either too low on brightness or too high. Not sure if this is related to the firmware or hardware. Updated the phone directly to the latest build so I havent been able to compare different versions of the software. Anything you recognize?
about firmware from xiaomi eu, i tried gsi based on their firmware. it works super cool in terms of smoothness, but a lot of basic things like camera, communication, etc. do not work there. I don't know how to fix it.

About brightness, everything is fine with me on stable 12.0.18. on 12.5 miui beta they changed something and now it is more difficult to choose the brightness there for yourself.

nikitos2323

Oct 28, 2018
about languages, I was written by a person who wants to add Vietnamese to the firmware and at the same time all the others. if he succeeds, he will write to me and probably put the firmware in the public domain.

nikitos2323

Oct 28, 2018
Okay guys, I made a translation for the firmware into all languages of the global miui. applications translated only into Chinese, English and Russian: camera and settings. the settings could not be translated because the program does not want to compile the application, and the camera must be translated manually using the MT manager, which will take a lot of time and nerves .. from the advantages of the firmware I note that the minimum amount of unnecessary Chinese software, Google services, fast system operation
Screenshot_2021-01-08-05-30-09-354_com.miui.home.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-05-30-20-106_com.android.contacts.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-05-30-40-033_com.miui.weather2.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-05-30-44-033_lockscreen.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-05-31-03-362_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-05-31-09-010_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-05-31-12-954_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-05-31-17-697_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-05-31-24-717_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-05-31-28-920_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-05-31-33-708_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-05-31-36-607_com.android.settings.jpg

nikitos2323

Oct 28, 2018
MIUI 12.0.18 Global Edition v1.0
miui12global-11.png

What is it? This is the firmware based on the stable Chinese Miui 12.0.18 with changes.

What's changed: Removed most of the unused Chinese apps. Added all languages from global MIUI versions. Added basic gapps + gmail + chrome + gboard + maps. Built-in Magisk 20.4, also TWRP that you had before installing this firmware will be saved. GPay works with Magisk Hide .
Screenshot_2021-01-08-15-00-47-350_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-15-00-52-066_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-15-00-57-179_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-15-01-00-927_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-15-01-05-985_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-15-01-09-889_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-15-01-16-158_com.android.settings.jpg
Cons of the firmware: The following applications are translated only into three languages (Chinese, English, Russian): camera, mi account, security, initial setup. No OTA updates (cannot be installed via ota system updates, otherwise bootloop, but you can install the firmware via twrp using a full zip rom archive or restore via fastboot and miflash) maybe you will find more cons and tell me

Installation Requirements: Unlocked Bootloader, TWRP, Android 10.

With Andoid 11, you should not flash, since some phones have protection against downgrading, perhaps ours is the same, first try downgrading using the fastboot image and Miflash.

Installation:

1. Install zip archive with firmware in twrp
Screenshot_TWRP_2020-12-26-05-31-13.png
2. Go to wipe-wipe data, cache, dalvik cache-confirm.
Screenshot_TWRP_2020-12-26-05-31-02.png
After that, reboot into the system (the first activation will take about 2-3 minutes)
Screenshot_2021-01-08-15-52-28-438_com.miui.home[1].jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-15-53-04-196_lockscreen[1].jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-15-40-28-105_com.miui.home.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-15-41-58-278_com.android.settings.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-15-42-01-826_com.miui.home.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-15-42-06-323_com.miui.home.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-15-42-13-067_com.android.contacts.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-15-42-23-229_com.miui.weather2.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-15-42-59-467_com.xiaomi.calendar.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-08-15-43-33-101_com.miui.player.jpg
Download link: v1.0||| v1.3

if you want to post the firmware on another resource, make a video or something else, then make a mention of the author, nikitos2323 on xda or nikitos2323 4pda

Donate?
PayPal

Thanks to:
Almost all knowledge came from @MeTT1S
Application translation was done in BatchApkTool
The firmware was compiled in UKA

PS: I also recommend that you install the "globalization" module so that global applications such as cleaning, weather, music, etc. work correctly. Also, you will have a choice of region (I advise you to select United states for better sound and smoother operation) the module is called h.zip and is installed in the magisk manager. module here

Small explanations:

Magisk: Built in, after first opening magisk manager will offer you additional installation. so you need to agree, the phone will download 5MB, reboot and everything will be ready to use.
Gpay: works, you just need to update google services, then download google pay in the play market, without opening google pay go to magisk manager- settings- enable magisk hide. Then you need to leave google pay checkbox and everything will work.
Gpay is not available: If you opened gpay before turning on magisk hide, then most likely google pay writes that: you have a root, payment is not available. in this case, you need to clear the cache and data of two applications: google pay and google services, after that it should work.
Bootloop: If after installing the magisk module or modifying the system partition, a bootloop happened or you reboot into fastboot, then the solution is to go to twrp and flash the same archive with the firmware without wipes
(K30U_GlobalEdition_MIUI_Stable_12.018_v1.0.zip), often helps to keep the system working and keep your data.

Last edited:

cxk菜虚鲲

Dec 16, 2020
MIUI 12.0.18 Global Edition v1.0
View attachment 5181169

What is it? This is the firmware based on the stable Chinese Miui 12.0.18 with changes.

What's changed: Removed most of the unused Chinese apps. Added all languages from global MIUI versions. Added basic gapps + gmail + chrome + gboard + maps. Built-in Magisk 20.4, also TWRP that you had before installing this firmware will be saved.

Cons of the firmware: The following applications are translated only into three languages (Chinese, English, Russian): camera, mi account, security, initial setup. No OTA updates (cannot be installed via ota system updates, otherwise bootloop, but you can install the firmware via twrp using a full zip rom archive or restore via fastboot and miflash) maybe you will find more cons and tell me

Installation Requirements: Unlocked Bootloader, TWRP, Android 10.

With Andoid 11, you should not flash, since some phones have protection against downgrading, perhaps ours is the same, first try downgrading using the fastboot image and Miflash.

Installation:

1. Install zip archive with firmware in twrp
2. Go to wipe-wipe data, cache, dalvik cache-confirm.
After that, reboot into the system (the first activation will take about 2-3 minutes)

Download link: will be here

Thanks to:
Almost all knowledge came from @MeTT1S
Application translation was done in BatchApkTool
The firmware was compiled in Uka

Support:
If you liked the firmware and want to donate, then the link is in my profile.

PS: I also recommend that you install the "globalization" module so that global applications such as cleaning, weather, music, etc. work correctly. Also, you will have a choice of region (I advise you to select United states for better sound and smoother operation) the module is called h.zip and is installed in the magisk manager. module here
Thank you so much for that! But an AOSP rom is better for some guys like me. Could it be possible that those bugs can be fixed?

nikitos2323

Oct 28, 2018
hello, I wonder is there any different between the new K30U_GlobalEdition_MIUI_Stable_12.018_v1.0 and the previous one (miui_CEZANNE_V12.0.18.0-mod_v1.3) ? Only add more multi language or there is some other improvement?
Thanks.
all the same only added languages and translation of applications into these languages

nikitos2323

Oct 28, 2018
who has already installed the firmware, write how you like the firmware, what bugs-flaws have you noticed? maybe there are some ideas that can be easily implemented

nikitos2323

Oct 28, 2018
Why I cannot add some app (or mod my language) into your rom?
what you mean?if we are talking about rebuilding applications and adding them to the system section, then you may have assembled the application incorrectly (if it reboots into fastboot). but in general, it happened to me that everything was assembled normally, but still throws it out in fastboot, this is probably due to some kind of protection (how to patch it and where it is located I do not know yet)

Dec 5, 2020
I've try to add Vietnamese language to some app. but when i put it via Root Explorer (set permission all) then reboot, my device back to fastboot mode. there is no firmware on screen. I dont know why?
what you mean?if we are talking about rebuilding applications and adding them to the system section, then you may have assembled the application incorrectly (if it reboots into fastboot). but in general, it happened to me that everything was assembled normally, but still throws it out in fastboot, this is probably due to some kind of protection (how to patch it and where it is located I do not know yet)

nikitos2323

Oct 28, 2018
I've try to add Vietnamese language to some app. but when i put it via Root Explorer (set permission all) then reboot, my device back to fastboot mode. there is no firmware on screen. I dont know why?
Why would you add Vietnamese if I added it to the firmware? About the root explorer, you can not replace applications on 10 android. google about the super section, dynamic sections. we have system read only and the changes you want to make can only be done using magisk modules or a complete reassembly of the firmware (like I did).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will build rom for this line. There are international languages.

nikitos2323 sir, you're doing really great work. That's really really appreciatable.

If you make a Facebook Group named 'K30 Ultra Development' you can post all the roms, Gcams, modules available ( your won and others) it will be easy to access the latest rom. Because here you need to reply the same thing multiple times and may of us don't even have xda account. I think it's a great idea. You can think about it. I know you're already trying harder to give us the best experience. I have seen you have tried to convenience the eu developers as well.

By the way thanks for reading me. Just keep doing the great work. Thanks again❤️
    No way for me to register since i can't type captcha haha :D
    Could you please upload it here?
    K30u longx for better sound
    h.zip for switching the phone to "global mode"

little instruction for installing two modules, the first for the improved sound, the second for the "interface globalization"
    1.download both modules and go to the magisk manager - click on the last tab from the bottom and click install from storage - select k30u longx 1.05
    2. During the installation, the process will freeze and, in Chinese, ask you to press the volume key. you must press the down key twice. press once, then after a couple of seconds a second and the installation is complete, now you need to restart and check if the sound from the speakers has improved.
    3. go back to the magisk manager and install h.zip. reboot.
    4. then you can select a region and update applications from a special settings item. from the regions I advise for a large selection of themes - india. for smoothness-usa.
    guys, who needs a guide how to fix the work of notifications?
    about languages, I was written by a person who wants to add Vietnamese to the firmware and at the same time all the others. if he succeeds, he will write to me and probably put the firmware in the public domain.