What am I missing?

Mr.Critz

Feb 18, 2021
So, lately I've been trying to find a use for this Verizon tablet. I currently just use it as a reader but I'd really like to just mess around with it a bit and learn how to Linux on tablet.
I can't seem to find any information on this particular device. I've tried a number of different ways and I always end up hitting a wall in the process. ...anyone got any info on how to root this Galaxy Tab E "sm-t378v".

nobodyAtall

Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2008
...is that how helpful you need to be to become a senior member? If so I doubt I'll find what I need here.
You wouldn't get anything if you're here just for "What am I missing". If you know how to make a thread, you should know what you should write the title too right? He wasn't wrong.

As per check, there is no availability rooting that model, yet.

Reactions: blackhawk

Mr.Critz

Feb 18, 2021
Great, thanks for the info. ...and now for my final question? Where is the delete account button on this website? I no longer want to be a member with such elitist people, it's pretty gross.

nobodyAtall

Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2008
Great, thanks for the info. ...and now for my final question? Where is the delete account button on this website? I no longer want to be a member with such elitist people, it's pretty gross.
Well, you can find out yourself. Google is there to help you. Sadly, anyways. Good luck 👍

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone