What are the best root apps for Android?

Search This thread

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator & RC-RT Committees
Staff member
And I'm using AdAway, AFWall+ (Donate), AM Pre-release, Aurora Droid, Aurora Store, BBS, ClockSync, Corona-Warn-Companion, EdXposed Manager, Elixir, Elixir Widget, Fox's Magisk Module Manager, Franco Kernel Manager, MatLog Libre, MiXplorer, MyAndroidTools Pro, SD Maid, substratum, Termux and Titanium Backup.
signal-2022-08-10-150117_002.pngsignal-2022-08-10-150117_003.png

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
My phone is rooted, I'm trying to use it to hack games, remove bloatware folders.
Unless you're doing the hacking yourself, I'd be careful about hacking tools as they often introduce backdoors into apps. Use only open source tools that you have verified to be benign.

It won't let me do anything even though my phone is rooted.
Have you verified Root Explorer has SU permissions? Open your root manager and check. It should have requested at some point and may have been automatically denied.

ATBG

May 25, 2022
Texas, USA.
Unless you're doing the hacking yourself, I'd be careful about hacking tools as they often introduce backdoors into apps. Use only open source tools that you have verified to be benign.

Have you verified Root Explorer has SU permissions? Open your root manager and check. It should have requested at some point and may have been automatically denied.
It has SU permissions, I checked in Magisk. It's still checked. I am doing the game hacking myself.

ATBG

May 25, 2022
Texas, USA.

I checked the SU permissions again and it's still granted, but it won't let me delete or change anything in the system folders.

Top Liked Posts