What are u going to do with your old phones?

Search This thread

TheSSJ

Feb 25, 2010
OnePlus Nord
As the title says, where do you put ur old phones? GF, sell, throw away, donate it? :D

I'm pretty happy that I managed to sell my HTC Tattoo, but maybe there are phone models which can't be sold anymore because they are not valuable anymore...

Ramsey

May 23, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
Selling my Htc magic hehe to a guy that was honest with me that he wants to buy them to fix and re-sell them (doesn't care about condition), and a good price too of 235$ canadian.
unless I can find higher i'll sell to him.

can't wait for sammy phone

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
As I do with all my old phones, give it one of the nursing staff who need it better than I.

EDITED:
Forgot to say, it's an HD2

Last edited:

Dark Sector

Mar 25, 2008
The phone i'm currently using is having its last breath and i don't know how it's working right now :\
Plus its company had a bankrupcy so even if i tried to donate it ,it'll be thrown back at my face :p ... guss what is it ?!

Its name is O2 Atom Life , i had Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 before but it died in front of my eyes :( so i went back to the mentioned device >_>
When i buy Galaxy S i want to do something with my O2 that'll makes me feel good and right now the only idea i'm having is throwing it from a high place :D

DKYang

Mar 19, 2009
Gonna try to sell my bricked G1 on ebay. Hopefully someone would need parts when I do.

NZtechfreak

Sep 5, 2008
Giving mine to the GF, its the HTC Desire, which I still like immensely and want to keep around to play with when it gets Froyo etc :)

mderm

Sep 18, 2008
Magdeburg
Wife's destiny!

The goal before my eyes, to buy the galaxy s, I had to promise my wife that she is allowed to crush my diamond with big hammer!!!

She hate's it so much, cause I played araound and flashed new ROMs all the time:)

I have a feeling that it will be getting worse with the galaxy s, but at least I have green lieght to buy one...:cool:

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
The goal before my eyes, to buy the galaxy s, I had to promise my wife that she is allowed to crush my diamond with big hammer!!!

She hate's it so much, cause I played araound and flashed new ROMs all the time:)

I have a feeling that it will be getting worse with the galaxy s, but at least I have green lieght to buy one...:cool:
491236.gif
...... That's the trouble with Wives, they NEVER, EVER forget.

Men work in single-cell attitude.... we see something, and either walk away or buy it.

Women on the other hand are complex multi-cell beings, wholly composed of unknown quantities of interconnected or interwoven argumental parts.

....My heart goes out to you.

mderm

Sep 18, 2008
Magdeburg
491236.gif
...... That's the trouble with Wives, they NEVER, EVER forget.

Men work in single-cell attitude.... we see something, and either walk away or buy it.

Women on the other hand are complex multi-cell beings, wholly composed of unknown quantities of interconnected or interwoven argumental parts.

....My heart goes out to you.

Thank you man.

But, I love her and I especially love the idea to make a HD video of the crushing & perhaps burning session with wicked and wild look in her eyes:D.

I'm looking forward to the death of my Diamond since it is already half-dead and I'm really annoyed of it.

Greetings

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
Thank you man.

But, I love her and I especially love the idea to make a HD video of the crushing & perhaps burning session with wicked and wild look in her eyes:D.

I'm looking forward to the death of my Diamond since it is already half-dead and I'm really annoyed of it.

Greetings
In that case.........
752735.gif

pbarnum

Feb 2, 2010
So very, very mad at my G1. A trip to the desert with my 12 gauge will set things right!

axjiii

Dec 3, 2008
Use it as my drunk phone when I'm out and drinking.
Or maybe I just use my even older W850i for that.
X1 wasn't really cheap when it come out and I dont know if I want to lost it when I'm drunk.
It's still awesome phone.

BuddyLee

Jul 30, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Ill send in my nexus one to google to get it replaced for minor cosmetic damage. Then i'll either sell it, give it to the wife (which is unlikely since she drops and loses all the gadgets i give her) or put it in the draw on top of my Xperia X1i.

BuddyLee

Jul 30, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Ahh, so you have one of those as well.
...and there I was thinking mine was from a 'duff batch'.
Dont even make me bring up umbrellas ... The loss of my umbrellas brings a tear to my eye ... they were not just regular umbrellas they were art.

A week later after she had borrowed my umbrella ... "Hey babe do you know where my umbrella is ..." She replies ... "Oh, yea, I forgot it in the train, im sorry. Can i borrow this other one its pouring outside?"

At that point I just have to give up and give in. It is a helpless cause ... what did i get myself into.

TravUK

Aug 20, 2008
UK
I can't give my old one to the misses, she already wants a Galaxy S too, and being Korean she thinks she's more entitled to the first one! :rolleyes:

I'll probably put a stock ROM back on my HD and offer it up on FreeCycle.