What are you listening to?

Search This thread

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
The Who - Live at Leeds album with song's My Generation, Summertimes Blues, Young Man Blues, etc...
Thunder fingers, Ox... really let's loose and free jams. Outstanding.
Eddie Kramer, sound engineer, did a superb job of capturing this concert. That's the definitive version of My Generation. One of the best live R&R recordings of all time...

Reactions: galaxys

galaxys

Recognized Contributor
May 9, 2007
Cosmos
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Thunder fingers, Ox... really let's loose and free jams. Outstanding.
Eddie Kramer, sound engineer, did a superb job of capturing this concert. That's the definitive version of My Generation. One of the best live R&R recordings of all time...
I saw the Who at a 1978 concert in Cleveland with all the original band members! So rock classic! We're definitely on same page! 👍

• Love
Reactions: blackhawk

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I saw the Who at a 1978 concert in Cleveland with all the original band members! So rock classic! We're definitely on same page! 👍
Their live free jamming is so different than the studio versions. I've always had a copy of Live at Leeds for the last 40+ years😎

Kramer is also the original sound engineer for much of the Hendrix recordings and remastering. A master with pickups, mixing, multitrack recording for more then 60 years. Without him much of this music would have been lost the day it was played.
MC5... wish they had used Eddie🤣

• Haha
Reactions: galaxys

galaxys

Recognized Contributor
May 9, 2007
Cosmos
OnePlus 9 Pro
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Their live free jamming is so different than the studio versions. I've always had a copy of Live at Leeds for the last 40+ years😎

Kramer is also the original sound engineer for much of the Hendrix recordings and remastering. A master with pickups, mixing, multitrack recording for more then 60 years. Without him much of this music would have been lost the day it was played.
MC5... wish they had used Eddie🤣
Haha! Yeh, the MC5 live, loud, raunchy performances were not polished!😁🍻 Kick out the Jam's!😎

Attachments

• IMG_20220326_131758.jpg
    IMG_20220326_131758.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: blackhawk

Top Liked Posts