What are your favorite restaurants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

droid_genius

Nov 11, 2010
No problem. I love good restaurants.

Before I was married, I paid all my month's bills off of 1 1/2 weeks paychecks. A lot of the rest of that money was spent at a different restaurant 5-6 nights a week, lol. I've since lost some of my list of restaurants, but I used to know exactly where to eat anywhere in SoCal and I'm glad to share what I remember.

Yep OUR wallets become THEY wallets when we get hitched lol

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Benconquerer

Jan 12, 2013
Has to be subway but there are so many to choose from! Olive garden?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Thats OK

Jul 29, 2012
Karim's.
Amazing Mughlai Food.
If you even know what that is. :p

Hmmmm...had to Googlize it :)

Mughlai food is known for its richness. It is famous for the exotic use of spices, dried fruit and nuts. The Mughals did everything in style and splendour. Since they ate very rich food they reduced the number of intake during the day. That is the reason why Mughlai recipes are rich in fat, carbohydrates and proteins.

Does sound intwesting...and good.

cor4twenty

Jan 27, 2010
TX
Ate Johnny Rockets yesterday. It was my first time eating there since that barely came to my neck of the woods, but its almost as good as five guys .

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Axis_Drummer

Aug 21, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Valentino's, Macaroni Grill And Five Guys Burgers and Fries.

Also there's a small local place in Townsend, Tennessee called Granny's Country Kitchen. Some of the best breakfast and lunch around.

Sent from yours truly..
ΧΔΑ Fraternity's Rush Chairman

I r o n M a n

Feb 9, 2012
New Delhi
Hmmmm...had to Googlize it :)

Mughlai food is known for its richness. It is famous for the exotic use of spices, dried fruit and nuts. The Mughals did everything in style and splendour. Since they ate very rich food they reduced the number of intake during the day. That is the reason why Mughlai recipes are rich in fat, carbohydrates and proteins.

Does sound intwesting...and good.

Yes. The food is dripping with ghee, something which you might know as clarified butter.
My favourite cuisine. Totally unhealthy, but delicious.

ironman38102

Sep 9, 2012
Manama
OnePlus 7T
Ate Johnny Rockets yesterday. It was my first time eating there since that barely came to my neck of the woods, but its almost as good as five guys .

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Is Johnny Rockets a burger restaurant? I rememeber one time i saw a restaurant with the same name u metion

Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Forgot to mention that i like Papa John's Pizza( Pepperoni pizza) and the crust is real nice

Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda app-developers app

andronald

Feb 10, 2013
I love having random theads like this. It makes being a member so worth while!

I would have to say Lone Star (Canadian) is my all-time favorite.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777

Status
Not open for further replies.