What book are you reading currently?

Search This thread

Gothys

Apr 23, 2019
Mount Olive, New South Wales
When I'm not busy with writing trustmypaper reviews for https://usessay-writers.com/trust-my-paper-reviews/, I read John Kennedy Toole’s "A Confederacy of Dunces". A true masterpiece of satire and irony. I’d recommend this for any reader with a sense of humor. It earned Toole a posthumous Pulitzer Prize for Fiction in 1981 and is now considered a canonical work of modern literature of the Southern United States.

Last edited:

William_bone

Apr 12, 2021
I would suggest you to read about Japanese culture. I am currently reading about the Kabuki theatre and kabuki history in the Japanese mythology in which they use noh, wooden and some other sorts of ancient mask . It is an ancient theatre in which the actors perform different plays wearing kabuki masks and samurai outfit. Do read about it and let me know.

jacksonrock

Apr 13, 2021
i'm reading 2 books the one is about American tradition like their dressing ways their food or like famous food of American people and majorly about their ascent like what is the difference between American ascent and England and some other staff and the second book which named as The 'Animal skull' and this book describes in words and pictures the bones and skulls of different animals like dog, cat, sheep, cow etc and regions of the skull important to identification, including illustrations of all the bones in the cranium, leading to a greater understanding of a creature's place in the natural world. Life-size drawings and detailed measurements make this guide an invaluable reference for wildlife professionals, trackers, and animal-lovers alike.
51-UrTK03tL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

orb3000

Forum Moderator
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
  • Perhaps we could continue on the original thread so no double threads :)

azeempaki

May 2, 2021
    Germany
    first of all I'm a software Engineer, but I'm addictive of History & GreenupTown, I always wander that what Happened in last 3 Century, Like WAR, TECHNOLOGIES, INVENTION and Nation Heros, every thing, Now from few days I'm reading a books named as "The Crusades: The Authoritative History of the War for the Holy Land" the best book ever regarding Crusader's Night Templers, I must suggest this book to every history lover.

Sammy012

May 13, 2021
    I’m reading Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty. The story is described so realistically that it seems to you that you are also now in Australia and watching the events. Every story of the main characters touches the soul and you are sincerely worried about them. It is an engaging story filled with murder and mystery. The idea is very interesting. On the first page you will find out that the murder happened. But throughout the story, you have no idea who is the victim. At the same time, the genre cannot be called a detective story. A fascinating book about relationships.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone