• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

What book are you reading + your favourite?

Search This thread

orelsi

Jan 1, 2009
As the title says, my dear xda-ans, what book (textbooks don't count :D) are you reading at the moment and what is your favourite one?
Add the last couple of books you have read if you wish and in case you aren't reading anything, just post your favourites.

I'm currently reading "The Anvil of Starts" by Greg Bear and the last two books were:

"The Forge of God" by Greg Bear
"Pushing Ice" by Alastair Reynolds

Fav book - "Highway of Eternity" by Clifford Simak

All of them except "Highway" in (unfortunatelly) E-Book format and read with Adobe Reader LE with reflow or MS Reader.

I believe in your reading prowess xda :).

supersanj

Jun 4, 2005
London
At the moment im paging through Dan Browns - The Lost Symbol. so far doesnt seem as good as the Da Vinci Code or Angels and Demons but im only half way through.

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hi Bro,

Isaac Asimov wrote some pretty similar books like Cosmos. I like Beginnings: The Story of Origins - of Mankind, Life, the Earth, the Universe. Also he wrote Guide to Earth and Space and many others...
Cheers
Thanks Bud!
Pretty god list!, this will keep me busy for some time
Cheers

Reactions: galaxys

DanT88

Apr 22, 2021
USA
Personally, I really love the Witcher series of books . They don't really fit the theme of this forum of course. But in general, I want to say that these books are very easy to read. I recommend you.

Technostaan

Jun 5, 2021
India
technostaan.in
I like to read a lot, and here are two books that I like to suggest

1. The Psychology of Money, by Morgan Housel - Here you will find the answers to how to manage money, invest it, and make business decisions.
2. Man's Searching For Meaning by Viktor Frankl- This is the story of the writer's struggle for survival in Auschwitz and other Nazi concentration camps.

My best buys, I hope you will find them interesting.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A few of my many Fav's:

No One Here Get's Out Alive (Jim Morrison) - Sugarman & Hopkins
    Cosmos (Galaxys :)) - Carl Sagan
    Persistance of Memory (Dali, Lear & Entourage) - Amanda Lear
    Cosmos amazing book mate! Just finished for 3rd time!
    Any other you can recommend amigo?
    Hi Bro,

Isaac Asimov wrote some pretty similar books like Cosmos. I like Beginnings: The Story of Origins - of Mankind, Life, the Earth, the Universe. Also he wrote Guide to Earth and Space and many others...
    Cheers
    Hi Bro,

Cheers
    Thanks Bud!
    Pretty god list!, this will keep me busy for some time
    Cheers