Question What Case Will You Be Getting?

Search This thread

jcp2

Just picked up the Otterbox Defender Pro via ebay for $32 USD and used a shipping service called "shippsy" to get it from Blaine, WA - to Vancouver, BC ($13 CDN for the shipping + taxes). I paid $60 CDN all in and I can't even buy the defender pro in Canada ( I think it has something to do with the antimicrobial coating.... the reg defender is 80 + tax = $89 CDN here) Now I just have to pick up the Moweii screen protector and wait another 3 weeks or so until my 6P is delivered. (Rogers backordered) :)

• Love
Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

jcp2

Just picked up the Otterbox Defender Pro via ebay for $32 USD and used a shipping service called "shippsy" to get it from Blaine, WA - to Vancouver, BC ($13 CDN for the shipping + taxes). I paid $60 CDN all in and I can't even buy the defender pro in Canada ( I think it has something to do with the antimicrobial coating.... the reg defender is 80 + tax = $89 CDN here) Now I just have to pick up the Moweii screen protector and wait another 3 weeks or so until my 6P is delivered. (Rogers backordered) :)
Just got a surprise email from Roger's. My P6P is coming tomorrow :) overnight FedEx :)

bkrickles

Sep 18, 2010
Smithtown, N.Y.
I have the very thin carbon fiber case, which I use sparingly.
I mostly use the rhinoshield solidsuit and that's a very good case.
And today I'll be receiving the Dbrand grip case, which I'm looking forward to.

Reactions: jcp2

bobby janow

Jun 15, 2010
Has anyone tried casetify yet? I saw they just came out with a P6 and Pro version. Expensive but they look kinda cool.

liggerz87

May 11, 2013
I got the dux ducis blue flip case I had it for my Xperia 5 Ii and some like carbon fiber case
PXL_20220403_134643033.MP.jpg
PXL_20220403_134702329.MP.jpg
PXL_20220403_134650715.MP.jpg

PhilipTD

I've got the Supcase Unicorn Beetle waiting for my 6pro to come in.
That's my current "outdoors" case and it's working out well. Easy to put on and take off, built-in screen protector doesn't pose any touchscreen problems (I don't use the fingerprint scanner, though), and it's pretty robust while kind of sleek.

Reactions: guitardoc64

Top Liked Posts