• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question What Case Will You Be Getting?

Search This thread

cd993

May 8, 2009
London
Got the Spigen Tough Armor today ready, feels solid and not that much bigger at all than the Spigen Rugged Armor for my current Poco F2 Pro

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
Ordered a Spigen Tough Armor, arriving tomorrow. It's only .06" thicker and .08" wider than the Rugged so went with the better protection. On previous versions of the Tough I didn't like the buttons so we'll see if they're any better. If not, I may get a Rugged instead, which I'm currently using on my Pixel 4 XL.

roirraW "edor" ehT

Recognized Contributor
I ordered two, one for myself and one for my wife, for now (able to return until 1/31/2021):

Myself - Spigen Tough Armor Designed for Google Pixel 6 Pro Case (2021) - Gunmetal

Wife - Spigen Slim Armor CS Designed for Google Pixel 6 Pro Case (2021) - Rose Gold

Also 2x Magglass Tempered Glass Designed for Google Pixel 6 Pro Screen Protector (2021) UHD Full Coverage Display Guard (Case Compatible)

We've both had Otterbox Defender on our phones starting with the Pixel 1 / Pixel XL 1, so I also signed up to be notified when each of these are in stock (I assume they're gauging how much interest there is): Otterbox Pixel 6 Pro Defender / Defender Pro

I'd probably buy the blue Defender, not the Pro, although I'd likely wait until I can get it on sale.

Sammae7

May 21, 2013
I've been using Spigen's Liquid Air on my last four or five devices. Bought one for both the 6 and 6 Pro to get a feel for them. Despite having the Pro on pre-order, I am really liking the size and feel of the 6 case.

penciluser

Sep 19, 2012
Anyone can suggest a case like the silicone iPhone cases? When it comes to grip i mean. Love having a case that's really grippy to handle the bigger phone

Top Liked Posts