Aug 18, 2010

Babychan

Apr 27, 2013

mzsquared

Feb 22, 2018
CT
I like Ringke brand cases, ordered this one for now:
rgke21u.PNG
they don't go over-the-head on prices. I know, I always hear: "oh, so you spent over a thousand bucks on the phone and then put it in a cheap case!", Well a case is a case, one has to be careful regardless of the assumed 'perfect' protection and not let the phone drop to the floor. Looks like this is the only available so far Ringke case on Amazon. To me, the Ringke Fusion-X is the most solid, been using one right now on my Pix 4a5g.
I will be getting the Galaxy S21 Ultra S-View Cover with S Pen$89.99 eventually, when I get my $50 pre-order bonus, I use the S-View cover on my N10+ and after 1.5 years of use its condition can still be called 'mint'

Last edited:

Maddmatt

Aug 10, 2010
Not loving any of the case options so far. Most look bulky. The S21 Ultra is a chonker already, so I want something slim that looks good.
Spigens slim fit case looks ok but their 'slim' cases aren't super slim these days, not like the ones they used to make for older phones... and it only comes in a generic plain black.

Samsung's official leather case looks the best so far, and I like the idea of leather, feels and looks nice rather than plain old TPU or hard plastic of most cases.
Just wish they had some more variety in colour and design. You just have brown or black... I think I'll get the black one, and then see if anything more interesting comes out.

Another one that caught my eye is this Nillkin case with nylon fabric on the back:
It actually looks just like the official case I have for my Oneplus 6, wonder if they made it too. If it's just like it, it'll be a nice case. The fabric on the back feels nice in the hand and looks good in person. Plus it doesn't collect fingerprints.

2003vstrom

May 3, 2010
coldwater,mi
I pre-ordered the LaterCase, I had the cyber series for my note 20 ultra and loved it, the way it covers the camera bump, so right after i pre-ordered my s21 ultra, i went to LasterCase and ordered a case from them.

Last edited:

mike.jr

Sep 19, 2019
Most of them either look bulky or don't seem to have much protection around the camera. Anyone seen any good ones that hold an s pen?
Ture. Not a fan of bulky cases because they just do not look good. Haven't seen any cases with the s pen holder beside the Samsung one.

entropism

Jul 21, 2007
Linden, NJ
I got a clear TPU case, as always, and this one:
I swore by these cases since the Brick series came out, and the FIRST time I dropped my S20, it shattered. I went with a better case after that, which is a shame because I love the design.

Oh, and the one they made for the iPhone 12 was godawful. They show it as the same matte back, but it's so frosted you can't see anything through it, it just looks white on my Blue 12 Pro.

steelersmb

Aug 10, 2010
I'm waiting for the PITAKA case for my S21. https://www.ipitaka.com/?country_override=US. The quality of their cases is super good as those cases are made of aramid fiber. I bought their MagEZ case 2 years ago. Though the case is slim, it saved my phone from several severe falls. I can't think of any other cases for my S21.
View attachment 5191103
I don't understand why they don't protect the buttons though. It looks like a really nice case but they leave the buttons unprotected.

peterg21

Dec 9, 2011
<snip>

Samsung's official leather case looks the best so far, and I like the idea of leather, feels and looks nice rather than plain old TPU or hard plastic of most cases.
Just wish they had some more variety in colour and design. You just have brown or black... I think I'll get the black one, and then see if anything more interesting comes out.

<snip>
I was going to purchase the black leather but then I decided to look at the reviews of the leather cases for the s20 and note 20 series on Samsung's web site. Not good reviews at all in terms of durability. So still have not made my mind up on what case.

Last edited:

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Get a good case* and urethane wet apply** screen protectors -before- it arrives.
Damaging a high dollar phone on the first drop isn't worth going bare even for a few days.

It's new and there be slim pickens. You'll probably toss a few because they suck.
On my 10+ I always use the Zizo Bolt case (not available for your model yet) and Gorilla IQ Sheild.

*a two layer is best; urethane inner liner with a polycarbonate outer shell. Raised guards around the whole screen and cam.
Corners that can take a direct strike on concrete from 4 feet.

**dry apply are horrors to apply and don't last as long.

nick191

Mar 25, 2013
Vadodara
www.youtube.com
Most probably I will be buying UAG Monarch Rugged or Plasma Series. Special below two looks great!

Screenshot_20210119-160614.jpg
Above one is transparent will look dope on Silver phone !

Screenshot_20210119-160631.jpg

Also interested in Spigen Hybrid cases the Clear one but UAG are way better in protection and in hand feel ! I had one for S8+ and iPhone and ever since then I missed it for my OP phones!