Question What Custom ROMS are available for this device ?

Search This thread

albatro9

Nov 25, 2022
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
I haven't noticed any abnormal consumption.
I don't have any apps working in the background, and I haven't installed Gapps.
But the phone is new, the battery is 5Ah, with normal use I get to the evening with 30-40%.

Perhaps it consumes a bit more than MurenaOS (formerly /e/OS, which I used for years on several Xiaomis, with great satisfaction for my privacy needs).

I don't care much about battery consumption, my goal is privacy, and there is some work to be done on this Lineage.
I hope some Murena expert will work on it, I don't have the skills to do so.

I accept indications on other "privacy-friendly roms" or settings for Lineage 19.1...

meliodas_100

Dec 1, 2022
I have been using LineageOS 19.1 Unofficial A12.1 on the Veux (Redmi Note 11 Pro 5g 2201116SG) for a week now.
Recovery Twrp 3.6.2_12-0.
No major issues to report.
Could you provide me links for the lineageOS 19.1 And the recovery I could not seems to find them.
Also i tried to install TWRP after i unlocked bootloader but it seems to failing.

Last edited:

meliodas_100

Dec 1, 2022
I also have problem with touch in recovery, Could it be solved with this ?
[Edit] - I used this link and tried to install the boot.img from this lineage os but i cannot seem to boot into the twrp after installing and the device is stuck at MI logo.
[Edit] - I fixed the MI logo issue by using the vendor boot.img
[Edit] - Tried again and the device is stuck at fastboot.

Last edited:

meliodas_100

Dec 1, 2022
I have been using LineageOS 19.1 Unofficial A12.1 on the Veux (Redmi Note 11 Pro 5g 2201116SG) for a week now.
Could you give me precise instructions how to install the twrp in my device mine is 2201116SI. I keep either getting stuck at a bootloader or getting the touch not working in twrp error.

albatro9

Nov 25, 2022
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Could you provide me links for the lineageOS 19.1 And the recovery I could not seems to find them.
Also i tried to install TWRP after i unlocked bootloader but it seems to failing.
I confirm the answers you have already received.
I followed the directions in "Installing a custom recovery, and disabling encryption in the system," in this forum.
There you will find Twrp 3.6.2_12-0.
Rom is "lineage-19.1-20221003-UNOFFICIAL-veux-signed.zip" (1,170,242,002 bytes).
Now I don't remember where it came from, I think from this forum.
Try to look for it, if you don't find it we will see what to do.
I am a newbie, I don't know the forum rules.

I had also tried the directions of "TWRP 3.7.0_12 for VEUX/PEUX", but I had problems.

albatro9

Nov 25, 2022
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
I also have problem with touch in recovery, Could it be solved with this ?
[Edit] - I used this link and tried to install the boot.img from this lineage os but i cannot seem to boot into the twrp after installing and the device is stuck at MI logo.
[Edit] - I fixed the MI logo issue by using the vendor boot.img
[Edit] - Tried again and the device is stuck at fastboot.
Twrp 3.6.2_12-0 is not official, small difficulties are normal, I thank who developed it!

-------------------------------

I thought it seemed to freeze, instead it unlocked after a few minutes.
I spotted a little trick: press the power button on the phone and you can access recovery right away.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Derp,pe,raven os,ricedroid,evo,elixir and more ...
    I haven't noticed any abnormal consumption.
    I don't have any apps working in the background, and I haven't installed Gapps.
    But the phone is new, the battery is 5Ah, with normal use I get to the evening with 30-40%.

Perhaps it consumes a bit more than MurenaOS (formerly /e/OS, which I used for years on several Xiaomis, with great satisfaction for my privacy needs).

I don't care much about battery consumption, my goal is privacy, and there is some work to be done on this Lineage.
    I hope some Murena expert will work on it, I don't have the skills to do so.

I accept indications on other "privacy-friendly roms" or settings for Lineage 19.1...

You can find them in the official telegram group for the device