what email app do you use?

Search This thread

Belimawr

Aug 26, 2016
I use gmail, the biggest problem with the app is the phone puts it to sleep, once it does the Android 10 update it resets all your do not sleep apps (why does it do that?) so it starts putting the app to sleep again, add it back to the do not sleep apps and it works perfectly.

as for the checking for emails notification it is a silent one so it's not really a problem unless you are looking at the phone and in that case a swipe down shows it isn't important, but the checking for mails doesn't flag up on my Galaxy watch or make a sound or even show up any time other than when the screen is actually on so the secondary notification isn't even really and annoyance it's just a minor quirk of the silent notification system letting you know any time an app is doing something.

NEERO

Apr 21, 2013
Gmail for personal, Outlook for Business.
Although I have a GSuit account for business I turned off sync for it in Gmail settings, that way it is easier to add the mail id to Outlook.

Reactions: ptko15

ycats

Feb 27, 2007
Nolensville, Tennessee
I've been using Gmail for my gmail.............for work, I've been using Nine for a few years, haven't found anything better for work email.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Trying out Edison email....................can't get any of my calendar apps to recognize the app and permissions are set......any suggestions?

Edison .. great Email client .

Reactions: RedsonRising

firefox50

Mar 1, 2014
I've been using Gmail for my gmail.............for work, I've been using Nine for a few years, haven't found anything better for work email.

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Trying out Edison email....................can't get any of my calendar apps to recognize the app and permissions are set......any suggestions?

Sorry .have no idea what the problem could be .. but try to mail support team . . They are usually answer within 48 hours .

ycats

Feb 27, 2007
Nolensville, Tennessee
Normally the Samsung Calendar will pick up accounts on the phone, but in settings, Edison won't display at all..........so currently, have no widgets that will show items in my work email/calendar. Waiting to hear back from developer.

Sorry .have no idea what the problem could be .. but try to mail support team . . They are usually answer within 48 hours .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For years I've used Gmail as my primary email app. And lately it seems worse than ever. Emails seem shower then normal, it will notify me even when the emails are syncing (annoying), and then takes a long time send. And now since their latest update, I have 2 apps for Gmail in my tray. What email app do others use I'm curious.
    I realized I asked this question in the wrong forum. I apologize. I created the question in the apps section for the forum. I apologize.
    I use AquaMail

What about Aquamail do you like? Also do you trust their servers? I find many of the 3rd party mail apps have servers that aren't very secure and it worries me with what i may be sending. Google's servers seem to be some of the best and that is why i used them for so long.
    i'm using Sparks
    Have Outlook. I use it with both my msn and Gmail email

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone