What features stop working when you unlock the bootloader?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11753593
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 11753593

From what I have found, SafetyNet and Netflix still work as they would with an unlocked bootloader (at least on LineageOS). Is there any camera or audio functionality missing? Can you still download and watch Netflix/Disney+ content?

I'm sure some of these questions were answered before I just want to be sure before I do something to my phone that I might not be able to change back

D

Deleted member 11753593

I went ahead and unlocked the bootloader anyway and Widevine L1 and safetynet basic integrity remain. I forgot to copy the screenshots to my computer before installing LineageOS (oops).

On LineageOS Widevine L1 is still there and Netflix/Disney+ work perfect when downloaded from Aurora Store. I haven't bothered checking safetynet because I'm using MicroG meaning it won't pass anyway.

Reactions: itsfaiez

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 11753593
    I went ahead and unlocked the bootloader anyway and Widevine L1 and safetynet basic integrity remain. I forgot to copy the screenshots to my computer before installing LineageOS (oops).

On LineageOS Widevine L1 is still there and Netflix/Disney+ work perfect when downloaded from Aurora Store. I haven't bothered checking safetynet because I'm using MicroG meaning it won't pass anyway.