What firmware version on your Mate 10/Mate 10 Pro?

Search This thread

myabc

Jan 27, 2006
Please can anyone confirm that this is the last firmware for mate 10 pro italian tim brand?
BKA L09 8.0.0.131 (c55)

Thanks

Sabawballs

Jan 21, 2018
Hi there

I don't know why it took so long for your phone but the official ota came out for me in the UK over a week ago. I am also using South East variant of l29C636 mate 10pro.

I dont know either. But just saw that it was approved days ago...

I think .138 of l29c636 is the same as .142 of c432.

I get smoother fps as well compared to .119

Reactions: Apad121

Cryenix

Nov 21, 2015
I live in France but I bought the mate 10 non pro, normally not available in my country
Mine is ALP-L29 C185 variant so middle east. I'm still on 8.0.0.132 and no 8.0.0.133 face unlock update. It has not even been approved on FF

This is getting ridiculous. I'm sure the 8.1 update is only hopes and dreams

R!n

May 29, 2011
Are you rooted as well as having your bootloader unlocked and were able to install OTA?

Also with the bootloader unlocked, do you get that annoying 5 second delay when rebooting?

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

I uninstalled magisk before updating and flashed stock recovery to be able to install the OTA. Afterwards I just flashed TWRP and magisk again and it worked just as fine.

You will always have the 5s delay when your bootloader is unlocked. Just press the power button to skip it.

Asooom91

Jun 11, 2018
really feels regret to to buy mate 10

Huawei should treat us as flagship owners delayed updates

MEA C 185
Still on 132 with april updates

Its taking ages to get Face.U and new updates

felipy2k

Mar 30, 2018
really feels regret to to buy mate 10

Huawei should treat us as flagship owners delayed updates

MEA C 185
Still on 132 with april updates

Its taking ages to get Face.U and new updates

yup i feel the same way, i paid almost $900, the software of this phone is a joke, after rebrand, ok google as the assistant wont work anymore, no matter what i do, change the language to english, go in and out of beta app .. clear the cache or light up a candle ....
by the way, i spended $ 50 to rebrand to get the same battery life and more problems .... dont trust what some ppl say here , is placebo! i wish i could go back to c605! i hate huawei by now! last phone period ...! ppl talk a lot about p20 pro and forget the software is 70% of a smartphone these days ! look pixel 2 xl .. only one camera and rock and roll ..!

Last edited:

alixra

Jan 5, 2016
yup i feel the same way, i paid almost $900, the software of this phone is a joke, after rebrand, ok google as the assistant wont work anymore, no matter what i do, change the language to english, go in and out of beta app .. clear the cache or light up a candle ....
by the way, i spended $ 50 to rebrand to get the same battery life and more problems .... dont trust what some ppl say here , is placebo! i wish i could go back to c605! i hate huawei by now! last phone period ...! ppl talk a lot about p20 pro and forget the software is 70% of a smartphone these days ! look pixel 2 xl .. only one camera and rock and roll ..!
**** man now I know why my OK google isn't working. I rebranded mine too dfrom single to dual!

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Mtha86

Feb 28, 2018
I m still on March security update, and we re mid june... This is sad
Wrote an email to Huawei to tell them how ridiculous they are... They will lose a lot of potential clients that way...
Overall i love the phone , but updates are really a joke. They promise updates and it takes endlessly to get them. Maybe i will get the may security patch in july? (Still on 137)

Pretty sure i will buy a pixel 3 xl next year when it starts to get cheaper...

Reactions: Apad121

Mtha86

Feb 28, 2018
Why dont they put the june security patch in it when they release it mid june? Is that not possible yet?
Anyway... Lets wait for 8.1 with double tab to wake up lol. Maybe it will come in August with the next update..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    call record for emui 12,unustall the version 10 of the app if you have it installed.
    Mate 10 ALP-L29 new update 12.0.0.223.. (Emui 12).
    Ridiculous...😂 Brand completely bashed in the west, best phone I ever bought. Four years and still on first battery and usb port, and still gets a surprise firmware update... 🙏🏼
    Ridiculous...😂 Brand completely bashed in the west, best phone I ever bought. Four years and still on first battery and usb port, and still gets a surprise firmware update... 🙏🏼
    Yes excellent phone, And me too 4 years now and still in excellent condition and I did not change anything in it and the battery is still working with high efficiency like new, it was an excellent choice 👍
    And i guess that it's still based on Android 10!?
    Yes, it's still on Android 10.
    I've already described this Firmware Finder DNS workaround on the German "android-hilfe" forum, maybe it is of use to some folks here as well:

- Uninstall HiSuite on your computer and delete the HiSuite app on your phone (under "apps"), restart both devices
    - Install this, and only this version on you computer: HiSuite 5.0.2.300
    - Download Firmware Finder on your phone an check for updates that are approved (only these will work). For some reason I only got the smaller OTAs to work and not the full versions but that shouldn't be a problem since a normal OTA has the same file size. For BLA-L29C432 this is at the moment 148 (156372) from July 25th, around 550MB. Go to "get an update through DNS" and select "manually" - make sure you are connected to the same network as your computer, write down the DNS and tap "register update"
    - On your computer: Go to your network connections and put that DNS as your primary IPv4 DNS, you possibly have to deactivate IPv6 too (e.g. in windows go to Control Panel / Network and Internet / Network Connections - Properties of that primary Connection you use / remove check at IPv6 / Properties of IPv4 and then change from Auto DNS to the one from Firmware Finder
    - Connect the phone to your computer and start HiSuite. Put the connection type of the phone to "data" and not to "charging only". Activate USB debugging mode in developer options and wait for the HiSuite app to automatically install on your phone. Be careful not to accept the update request of the HiSuite app on your computer. The app wants to upgrade itself to a newer version. This has nothing to do with the update of the phone. If you accidentally accept the update you have to start over the whole process
    - Once the connection is established click on "update" inside the HiSuite app on your computer and now the update should start downloading. Ignore the version HiSuite gives you for the update - it's usually faulty. The only thing (and very important!) that matters is what Firmware Finder says once you check for approval ("approved for XXX"). Wait for the update to complete and your phone to restart and then unplug the phone. Don't forget to put all the DNS settings on your network connection back to "auto" and default again
    - This process can be repeated for every approved OTA. Only updates, no downgrades work! Tested so far on BLA-L29C432: Upgrade from 142-145 and 145 to 148 and working properly.

Addendum by @amigoloco

"It is working, but I needed to do one more thing: The windows app weren't able to connect to the phone, so I installed the corresponding app on the phone by myself here is the link https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/huawei...-apk-download/ and the magic was done ( first .145, then .148) ."
    Hello Mate 10/10 Pro users.
    Could you able to post which OFFICIAL firmware version on yr mobile.
    This help to keep track on official Huawei OTA is rolling out worldwide.

Mine is BLA-L29 9.0.0.200 (C636)

Thank you.

************ Firmware version ************
    Firmware finder site for your reference:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FunkyHuawei/
    http://pro-teammt.ru/firmware-database/?firmware_model=BLA-L29&firmware_page=0
    This is a thread to discuss firmware releases, ways to update and anticipate possible changes across releases.. It is too liberally being used as a complaints thread. PM each other to have these disputes, write Huawei or start a new group. Stop posting your off topic complaints here..
    I could ask you the same thing: do you really need that update so badly? Cant you really live a few more weeks without it? How did you lived without face unlock so many months since you bought the phone without this feature? Instead of enjoying the phone's increadibly good camera, the good sound with a good pair of headphone and everything this phone has, you guys are worried about updates.

I can live without it. I'm more pissed at Android 8.1 not being released. But for a flagship phone Huawei should adhere to a higher standard of delivering updates.

When you have Huawei phones that cost much less and receive features and updates much earlier than their top phone, of course people will be upset.
    Just received EMUI 9.1 via normal OTA in Germany BLA-L29 (former C432 but Cust have been removed so doesnt matter anymore.)

First impression:
    • kind of stuttery but after cleaning cache and rebooting couple of times it becomes very smooth.
    • finally 3rd party notifications on aod
    • battery also very good just like before
    • gesture multitasking is much smoother
    • icons are rounded square and i could not get them to be round again yet. old icon pack doesnt work properly

All in all solid update, a lot of small refined things. slight redesign consistently throughout UI, everything a little more refined. I think I can live with that until Android Q comes along in autumn