• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

What Galaxy S4 Sprint Rom U Running?

Search This thread

Son Rise

Sep 8, 2009
Just Wanted Peoples Views On Running Different Roms. And Features That Make U Want To Run Other S4 Roms On Your Device.. I'm Running Sac Latest Katkit Rom... It's Smooth Fast. Battery Is Good Love The Different Mods Such As 3minit Battery Mod. Floating Bubble Messages.. All The S4 Apks And Theme. A lot More. But Those Are My Favorites:):):).. So What Rom Are U Running?:eek:

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app

robogoflow

Mar 8, 2012
Just Wanted Peoples Views On Running Different Roms. And Features That Make U Want To Run Other S4 Roms On Your Device.. I'm Running Sac Latest Katkit Rom... It's Smooth Fast. Battery Is Good Love The Different Mods Such As 3minit Battery Mod. Floating Bubble Messages.. All The S4 Apks And Theme. A lot More. But Those Are My Favorites:):):).. So What Rom Are U Running?:eek:

I'm running the stock ng2 rom. Rooted. No mods. Knox stripped. I was using sacs v3. But the bugs annoyed me so I went back to stock and downloaded but never flashed v4. Does v4 have all s5 apps, settings, and toggles in the notification? That rom was pretty snappy and would probably give it a go if it makes my device more s5 looking.:thumbup:

Son Rise

Sep 8, 2009
I'm running the stock ng2 rom. Rooted. No mods. Knox stripped. I was using sacs v3. But the bugs annoyed me so I went back to stock and downloaded but never flashed v4. Does v4 have all s5 apps, settings, and toggles in the notification? That rom was pretty snappy and would probably give it a go if it makes my device more s5 looking.:thumbup:

I guarantee you will love it:) should try it at least

Reactions: robogoflow

robogoflow

Mar 8, 2012
Okay Son Rise. You talked this rom up soo much in the sacs v4 thread and this one and I just flashed it and wasted my time... As in, having v4 on my sdcard and not flashing it sooner! This rom is what I been looking for. All s5 themed and the basic mods. So far everything is running smoothly. I notice a settings icon bug but what is that to a stable, smooth rom. Thanks for the recommendation and I also recommend sacs v4 if you want to refresh your old s4 to a s5 and some.

joej191

May 4, 2011
Wisconsin
I just flashed hyperdrive from the Verizon s4 section and I had to change the apn to get 4g/3g working but I can get mms but can't send mms, everything work's while running kt kernel but the menu list are Grey on Grey but it's still works and the lock screen options work without any extra work, maybe the creator of this Rom and sacs should link up and share codes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I guarantee you will love it:) should try it at least