Question What happend to Raghu varma and moto g60/g40 development?

Search This thread

jhonatann989

Jan 2, 2017
Redmi Note 11
Hi everyone.

I just noticed that currently there's just one developer (Raghu varma) who's developing for our Hanoip devices; last month i noticed that his XDA threads had been closed by his own request. I searched a little more, and i noticed that many of his other development threads from other devices were also closed (by his request i guess)

Does this means that development for our device are kind of abandoned?

Also, there's a telegram group that publish his roms (and any other from this device, if any) and there aren't new posts since august 27.

Does anyone knows anything? :'s

Reactions: Raghu varma

Migueks

Jun 22, 2019
i've found this,
sad

1663684821330.png

Link to forum

Reactions: Raghu varma

arsradu

Apr 28, 2011
Motorola One Action
Moto G40 / G60
So...one guy in one device forum...made him stop all development for all devices? Sounds a bit extreme, but...I gotta say, I kinda understand where is he coming from with all this.

Hardware is expensive. Even building on a Google virtual machine costs money. And when you're building multiple ROMs for multiple devices, that means lots and lots of TBs of storage, and a pretty beefy computer so you can finish all that work preferably before New Year's.

Also, I know this kind of people. People who love to just complain about everything. I see them everywhere. And it drives me crazy. It's like nothing is good enough for them. They keep complaining and demanding stuff. And they tend to forget all the work and all the time that goes into this. They just don't appreciate it. I mean, it's not all about the money. Although, as I said, hardware is expensive, and...you do need to eat, once in a while. :) So...a little something would be really appreciated. But when you're doing it for free, and you don't even get a thank you; instead, you only see complaints and requests and people demanding things to be done in a certain way, in a certain time...you get sick of it pretty fast.

People like this don't care enough to see the good in anything. Everything is trash, everything is not worth anything (even when you get it for free!), so...yeah. The rest of the post has been removed (and I'm sure it was for a good reason), but I can imagine what was probably there before.

So I kinda understand his decision. Development is not easy. And it can be expensive, if you want hardware. So...yeah, when you see people like that who are just not ok with anything, you kinda wanna give up on everything and move on. Cause you feel like nothing is worth your time more than your own life and your own peace of mind.

Last edited:

xindefenggan

Dec 9, 2020
How does one install that? And where to get it from?
The post has been closed, and the bluetooth of that rom can only be paired and cannot be connected to use and the android auto cannot be initialized. I think this may be related to the bluetooth failure. . . . . Well if it weren't for these two questions I think it's pretty good. . . . . Pity

DaReDeViL

Forum Moderator / Inactive Recognized Developer
Staff member
Jul 15, 2009
Rabat
Samsung Galaxy S22
@dhinesh_cool
@Raghu varma

THREAD CLEANED

XDA is in no way a ring for childish fights inherited from external chat groups. If you consider yourself being kanged on XDA, please provide the proofs to our moderation team for investigation. Meanwhile, keep the drama away from xda threads if you can't handle it by PM.

Thank you.

xindefenggan

Dec 9, 2020
The post has been closed, and the bluetooth of that rom can only be paired and cannot be connected to use and the android auto cannot be initialized. I think this may be related to the bluetooth failure. . . . . Well if it weren't for these two questions I think it's pretty good. . . . . Pity
Well, in fact, I used three roms made by him. Among them, los does not have its own Google suite, which does not meet Google's requirements, so it can't run Android auto. However, aosp and pe come with Android auto and Google suite. but apparently they face the same bug there must be a bug somewhere and i will have to go back to the official rom to get me to use android auto

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad
@dhinesh_cool
@Raghu varma

THREAD CLEANED

XDA is in no way a ring for childish fights inherited from external chat groups. If you consider yourself being kanged on XDA, please provide the proofs to our moderation team for investigation. Meanwhile, keep the drama away from xda threads if you can't handle it by PM.

Thank you.
To be honest there is nothing to hide but ultimately the background music with hate is just making me more headache to deal with these few haters. Even though if you look in to my works from last 3 years to till date. I am following my protocol with proper terms & conditions. So just dealing with few new haters in a positive way. On top of it i don't even care about other developers unless they do something to me or some friendship from long but ultimately if you look in to his posts, he himself posting all drama . So better he should surrender with his own scrap. I am out from this so kindly from now i request XDA moderators to ban all these story writers who post racism/criticism/nepotism stories.

By the way the Kang word doesn't even fit to me because ultimately according to GPL my kernel source is always publicly available and you can take that and share to XDA DRT team. Iam ready for it. Most importantly i already told to everyone in all places( inside & outside XDA )as well "if anyone have issues with authorship then come to me, will review and proceed accordingly but if i identify the commit is fishy then i will discard on face" but ultimately few knew only creating drama.

Thanks for your time moderator.

Cheers 🥂

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @dhinesh_cool
    @Raghu varma

THREAD CLEANED

Thank you.
    So...one guy in one device forum...made him stop all development for all devices? Sounds a bit extreme, but...I gotta say, I kinda understand where is he coming from with all this.

Hardware is expensive. Even building on a Google virtual machine costs money. And when you're building multiple ROMs for multiple devices, that means lots and lots of TBs of storage, and a pretty beefy computer so you can finish all that work preferably before New Year's.

Also, I know this kind of people. People who love to just complain about everything. I see them everywhere. And it drives me crazy. It's like nothing is good enough for them. They keep complaining and demanding stuff. And they tend to forget all the work and all the time that goes into this. They just don't appreciate it. I mean, it's not all about the money. Although, as I said, hardware is expensive, and...you do need to eat, once in a while. :) So...a little something would be really appreciated. But when you're doing it for free, and you don't even get a thank you; instead, you only see complaints and requests and people demanding things to be done in a certain way, in a certain time...you get sick of it pretty fast.

People like this don't care enough to see the good in anything. Everything is trash, everything is not worth anything (even when you get it for free!), so...yeah. The rest of the post has been removed (and I'm sure it was for a good reason), but I can imagine what was probably there before.

So I kinda understand his decision. Development is not easy. And it can be expensive, if you want hardware. So...yeah, when you see people like that who are just not ok with anything, you kinda wanna give up on everything and move on. Cause you feel like nothing is worth your time more than your own life and your own peace of mind.
    Hi everyone.

I just noticed that currently there's just one developer (Raghu varma) who's developing for our Hanoip devices; last month i noticed that his XDA threads had been closed by his own request. I searched a little more, and i noticed that many of his other development threads from other devices were also closed (by his request i guess)

Does this means that development for our device are kind of abandoned?

Also, there's a telegram group that publish his roms (and any other from this device, if any) and there aren't new posts since august 27.

Does anyone knows anything? :'s
    because one useless guy there complain about bugs.... so simple