What happened to XDA Ad-Free?

MickyFoley

Mar 17, 2012
Traun
defcon5.biz
Since the change to the new system, I can't find any relevance to "XDA Ad-Free" anymore.

Spoken of:

I really tried to get some results via the search function, but no luck. I'm a yearly subscriber since it was offered, but all links are vanished.

Leads to "Not found". I had to cancel the yearly subscription via PayPal, since I don't know if the function and relevance is still present.

I'd be happy to get it cleared, if or if not this is still a thing. Thanks in advance.

Raiz

Recognized Contributor
Jan 25, 2017
Your local skatepark
Since the change to the new system, I can't find any relevance to "XDA Ad-Free" anymore.

Spoken of:

I really tried to get some results via the search function, but no luck. I'm a yearly subscriber since it was offered, but all links are vanished.

Leads to "Not found". I had to cancel the yearly subscription via PayPal, since I don't know if the function and relevance is still present.

I'd be happy to get it cleared, if or if not this is still a thing. Thanks in advance.
I think the one who'd know best is @svetius
Let us see what's the answer;)
Have a great day

bitpushr

XDA:Administrator
Mar 26, 2007
www.xda-developers.com

Spoken of:

Currently we do not have an ad free option, but we grandfathered all ad-free subscribers to not have ads in the new forums. I think we will have that option in the future, just not as of yet.

MickyFoley

Mar 17, 2012
Traun
defcon5.biz
@bitpushr Thanks for the answer :) I hope to hear again from this, because even if I'm not that active lately, I really liked the option to support XDA. I know, I still could have used an ad blocker, but... yeah :). Nice touch to get grandfathered goodies! Feel free to inform (all subscribers) via E-Mail or personal message, if it's online again. I'm for sure will extend the time within a second and others will follow too, I think.

Have a nice day!

Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

MickyFoley

Mar 17, 2012
Traun
defcon5.biz
@limduldk You are grandfathered like I am (at the time). As long as you pay, you won't see ads. I cancelled the subscription via PayPal, because I simply don't like the fact that I can't manage my subscription at XDA anymore. But like I said before: I'd be a happy subscriber again, if the option is online again :).