What Internet Browser is your favorite for android?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

combat goofwing

Mar 3, 2009
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I use dolphin,but one hate is if you click a YouTube link,or Twitter etc ,in the stock htc browser I get the option to open link in the app,but in dolphin it just opens it in another web page

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

wojt51

Nov 8, 2013
Stock LG browser - it's got streaming player, good HTML5, working flash and it's well optimized (crashes are less often than on other browsers)

Sent from my LG-E610 using xda app-developers app

JELLYWAX

Jan 14, 2014
Dolphin HD for sure. I've tried many others, I really like the integration of Chrome for phone from PC but the browser is just meh compared to Dolphins in my experience.

starlightfox

Jan 17, 2013
Chrome for me. Although there are a few quirks that annoy me, it has always been a trusty browser that works on the majority of pages I come across. I have to say though, I was recommended Habit Browser a few days ago and I am beginning to really enjoy what it has to offer.

aminaked

Oct 28, 2011
Redwood City, California
flowingwoo.com
[PRIVACY] WARNING: Dolphin's collection of your browsing history

Dolphin is the original crap browser. Now they encrypt data before phoning it home so there is no way to know what information they are collecting.

Boat / Next Browser / Maxthon / One Browser / and others are doing the same type of thing. Spying is not only an invasion of privacy, it wastes battery power/bandwidth/CPU cycles.

evil_arri

Aug 27, 2013
Temuco
[PRIVACY] WARNING: Dolphin's collection of your browsing history

Dolphin is the original crap browser. Now they encrypt data before phoning it home so there is no way to know what information they are collecting.

Boat / Next Browser / Maxthon / One Browser / and others are doing the same type of thing. Spying is not only an invasion of privacy, it wastes battery power/bandwidth/CPU cycles.

Wow, that's really disturbing... any browser suggestions? :confused:

Kenobz

Apr 17, 2013
This is a hard one.

Its a tossup because everyone acts as if perfect is nowhere near possible the closest is probably Opera Classic due to Opera:Config (thank button if you didn't know :p)

Last not least??? Both Boats followed by Naked Browser because of the Foobar simplicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts