• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

What is LTE RAM dump?

Search This thread

sailio

Jul 25, 2010
I did the shortcut *#*#4636#*#* and there is an option to enable/disable LTE RAM dump. What is it and is it better on or off?

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

presto1979

Oct 9, 2013
Omaha
ram dumping HTC ONE SV k2_cl

Yea, sorry I was reading about it and got busy at work. It looks like it shuts off LTE.

so from what i read.. it should be off.

So I just wrote this whole thing two mins ago but wow imagine that a freaking "RAM DUMP" and all is lost!! So ill keep it short I been running 4.1.2 and have S-off and aquired it with moonshine along with supercid of "11111111" (now I changed cid to HTC__001) AND running deoxidized app and framwork and 4x5 Rosie landscape. I have found that going back to S-ON and relocking bootloader then unlocking again(haveing to aquire new unlock_code.bin everytime) stopped the annoyance of RAM DUMP MODE...if anyone has a workaround or solution I'm all ears...I haven't tried disableing lte yet but about too...thnks in advance and will report future findings...

mansagar

Dec 4, 2016
Dont turn off lte ram dump as network connection freezes after 5 mins and one should have to disable data connection and then re-enable that connection to get speed, if it is not done then it will show net is connected but you will not get speed.
Ty mansagar tripathi

Reactions: ritesh9966

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dont turn off lte ram dump as network connection freezes after 5 mins and one should have to disable data connection and then re-enable that connection to get speed, if it is not done then it will show net is connected but you will not get speed.
    Ty mansagar tripathi