What is the baseband version on U.S. firmware?

Search This thread

phositadc

May 7, 2010
I'm not sure what region firmware I have, but see baseband in attached pic. Is the U.S. baseband the same? uploadfromtaptalk1414351500211.jpg

Sent from my D5803

y2jdmbfan

Mar 12, 2007
I'm not sure what region firmware I have, but see baseband in attached pic. Is the U.S. baseband the same? View attachment 2986241

Sent from my D5803

I have the same and am not sure what region mine is either. I was going to try and flash the USA firmware, but I am almost thinking this might already be the USA firmware. I don't think anyone has an actual unit from the US Sony Store yet, so it is kind of hard to tell. I got mine from technotrading on Ebay.

phositadc

May 7, 2010
I have the same and am not sure what region mine is either. I was going to try and flash the USA firmware, but I am almost thinking this might already be the USA firmware. I don't think anyone has an actual unit from the US Sony Store yet, so it is kind of hard to tell. I got mine from technotrading on Ebay.

I got mine from Delta Electronics from Amazon. I don't know what region mind is either but I'm almost positive it's not U.S., since as you said, U.S. version isn't even available yet....

Sent from my D5803

aaronchi24

Oct 12, 2014
There is a US firmware. Download the xperiafirm tool and you can see the current version of firmware for every region

Sent from my D5803 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone