What is the best case you will recommend for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

Search This thread

ewingr

Dec 1, 2007
I went with the Supcase Unicorn. I like it. Seems healthy.

Kickstand works for portrait and landscape.

Comes with a belt holster. I've been using those since back on my AT&T Captivate (If I remember correctly, the AT&T branded version of the original Galaxy).

phil.W

Jul 26, 2009
There is also a spigen case with card slot

Eh those sliding cover card holders suck. I guess that's why I never considered them as a real option and didn't list them. If you don't stick 4 cards in it they rattle around nor is the lid sturdy on it. Bought one for the note 10 plus I had and returned it because of how junky it was

njan_ivide

Dec 9, 2008
UAG Monarch Carbon fibre... Looks beautiful.. but for me it's a bit unwieldy... Had the spigen hybrid s case, the transparent one with a Stand.. was very well built and slim...but unfortunately the sides turned yellow in 2 weeks...

Attachments

• 20200913_171005.jpg
    20200913_171005.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 478

hpsauce37

Sep 10, 2010
Pitaka air. I don't like having a beautiful device like this all covered up and feel like a completely different phone when stuck in a case. Clearly not a case to provide much drop protection however offers great looks and much needed grip for the phone while not compromising it in anyway.

kingwicked

I have 7 different cases for the Note 20 Ultra and the Samsung Rugged is by far the best case out of the bunch. Excellent fit, feel, grip and overall a perfect case for the Ultra. I just wish the black version was not such a fingerprint/smudge magnet. On top of the two kickstands the case will also stand up vertically on it's own.

Here are a few pics:

:good::good: The only case that never ever lifts up a UV glass. same experience i had with note 9 and 10 plus

Proday

Sep 19, 2010
Which spigen... I'm searching right now for a glass and case? On my samsung s8 I had whitestone dome + spigen neo Hybrid, Note 9 and note 10 Whitestone DG with spigen Tough Armor and all without any problems. Thise new not compatible?

Sent from my SM-N9860 using Tapatalk

lmanlo

Jun 26, 2010
Which spigen... I'm searching right now for a glass and case? On my samsung s8 I had whitestone dome + spigen neo Hybrid, Note 9 and note 10 Whitestone DG with spigen Tough Armor and all without any problems. Thise new not compatible?

Here is the Whitestone Dome glass and Spigen tough armor. They fit. Just make sure glass is middle to avoid edges which could affect fit on many cases.

If installed correctly it will fit with many. 20200823_170721.jpg20200823_170740.jpg20200823_170653.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Proday

Sep 19, 2010
@lmanlo tnx for advice...and fotos! I see from Fotos that distance between glass and case is smaller than ever before, and that is not good...you could have problems in lower left corner in furute, its to tight (hope that you won't)!

I'm thinking this time mby to try spigen own full glued screen glass...does anyone have experience with this one from foto...View attachment 5097457

makavelisk

Mar 31, 2011
Here is the Whitestone Dome glass and Spigen tough armor. They fit. Just make sure glass is middle to avoid edges which could affect fit on many cases.

If installed correctly it will fit with many.
What is that strap that comes out of you camera? I assume it is a hand strap. Where does it go at the bottom?

TIA!

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone