• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

What is the best case you will recommend for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

Search This thread

antisocialbratt

Nov 12, 2012
Ordered a Olive Green Civilian case from UAG. Really dig the combination of olive green on back and orange in front. Excited. Lets see if i get the phone first or case since deliveries of phone begin only next year in my country.

knight900

Feb 7, 2006
Is there any recommend for magnetic, slim phone case? Want to use my phone with magnetic car mount or something like that.
I like pitaka, aramid fibre, slim, tough, with build in metal for magnetic mount. Uses it for my note 10+ and going to get one for my note20 ultra. I am not affiliated to them in angway. Just sharing it.

https://share.ipitaka.com/x/S61qOy

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Reactions: mike.jr

craigels

Jul 29, 2012
limerick
Not happy with the ESR kickstand case it's too wide and feels loose almost. I have now ordered the official Samsung clear kickstand case instead along with the ringke clear case for the buds live

Justinphxaz

Feb 2, 2015
Scottsdale
Finally, the beast is here.

What case will you going to use?

Recomend below

I'm going to pick up the UAG Monarch Carbon Fiber case for insane protection and looks. My N20 Ultra is currently in a Spigen Rugged Armor case which fits very well and looks sharp with the carbon fiber accents.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Anything with camera protection please?

Have you checked out the Spigen Rugged Armor cases or the UAG Monarch? I've got a Spigen 9H glass protector for the camera too, fits perfectly and looks great.

Snowleopard1900

May 28, 2012
Well, I thought the phone was big..... and it is but it fits in my hand fine..... then you add an otter box defender pro and it is like holding a tablet to your ear...... it gets really big. Not sure how I am liking this, but the phone is protected pretty well

BlinkThinks

Dec 7, 2012
I had that for the Note 10+. The kickstand wasn't strong enough after 6 months of use. The "leg" just gives in and pops off. Reviews for the S20 case shows the same issue :(
I hope they fixed it for the Note 20.
Doesn't the kickstand get in the way of wireless charging? I'm not comfortable placing these cases with metal kickstands (and finger rings) on a wireless charger.

neilw

Jul 23, 2007
I got the Smart LED cover today - I'm still getting used to it - I got the mystic bronze as that's what my 20 Ultra is but now the whole phone front & back is a salmon/pink so yeah... It's also pretty heavy in itself so an already heavy phone is noticeably heavier. Proof of it's bulk is the advice in the instructions that you take the phone out of the case before using reverse wireless charging...

The LED display is very cool but I'm not sure the expense and bulk is worth the 3 seconds of enjoyment you get each time you close the case!

If it stayed on or at least lit up when you tapped it or even if you could set the display timeout I might feel a bit warmer towards it but you can't... But it's protecting it for now, so I'll see if it grows on me.

Last edited:
Reactions: zedwards

Acery

Jan 28, 2013
Hi guys
Any recommendation for a case with no protruding camera bump? I would like to avoid having the phone wobble on the table.
From what I can see so far, UAG Civilian and dbrand Grip whole case is flush with the camera.
Thanks in advance.
The rugged Samsung case makes the back of the phone flat. I have it in black and it is a great case. The phone is flat when using the pen on a table

MaelstromXC

Aug 11, 2010
The rugged Samsung case makes the back of the phone flat. I have it in black and it is a great case. The phone is flat when using the pen on a table
Is that the one with the two kickstands? If so, that's normally my go to case. Had that for Note 9 and Note 10+, but the kickstand is awfully weak on the Note 10+ case and they didn't fix it on the S20 case based on the reviews. That's why I am looking for alternatives.

Last edited:

punkerEVO

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, it's held on by a plastic friction "c clip", it fell off on day one. I'm massively disappointed by all 4 of the official cases I got (the leather and silicone and kvadrat have a higher lip around the camera bump than the rugged, but they don't really give any protection on the sides)

Is that the one with the two kickstands? If so, that's normally my go to case. Had that for Note 9 and Note 10+, but the kickstand is awfully weak on the Note 10+ case and they didn't fix it on the S20 case based on the reviews. That's why I am looking for alternatives.

MyFriendPedro

Aug 22, 2020
I ordered the VRS Design "Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Case Damda QuickStand" model: VRS-GN20U-DQS-BK.
As fan of Killzone, loved the tech-design. (and I still not purchased the Note) lmao.

1_black_88f7e726-5c13-42a6-8324-a531fc744e04_740x.jpg

Last edited:

jacktackle

Jan 28, 2009
London

rockky

Oct 2, 2006
chicago
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200822-213820_Bublup.jpg
    Screenshot_20200822-213820_Bublup.jpg