What is the best case you will recommend for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

Search This thread

JLine05

Jun 29, 2007
Dallas
I ordered the VRS Design "Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Case Damda QuickStand" model: VRS-GN20U-DQS-BK.
As fan of Killzone, loved the tech-design. (and I still not purchased the Note) lmao.

1_black_88f7e726-5c13-42a6-8324-a531fc744e04_740x.jpg

This one just came in for me today and I didn't like it. Seems poorly made and the kickstand sticks way out. I liked the look of it but getting it in hand was disappointing.

Reactions: jah

phil.W

Jul 26, 2009
what have people seen for good folio cases that have a card slot?

Last edited:
I've used one for the past few Notes. I've never had a problem with wireless charging. No problem on the Note 20 Ultra, either, so far.

My Note 20 Ultra in a UBP case won't wirelessly charge on a Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Convertible Stand EP-PG950 (purchased a "while" ago with a Note 8). Tried positioning it every which way (but loose) and no dice.

Which charger are you using?

The Unicorn Beetle Pro is s a great protective case otherwise. An Otterbox Defender "homage" at 1/3rd of the price.

LMMT

Apr 23, 2009
Houston area
My Note 20 Ultra in a UBP case won't wirelessly charge on a Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Convertible Stand EP-PG950 (purchased a "while" ago with a Note 8). Tried positioning it every which way (but loose) and no dice.

Which charger are you using?

The Unicorn Beetle Pro is s a great protective case otherwise. An Otterbox Defender "homage" at 1/3rd of the price.
I have several, Anker, Samsung, and some brand called Pleson. I use the Pleson the most, because it's the one next to my bed. It even wireless fast charges okay.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

I have several, Anker, Samsung, and some brand called Pleson. I use the Pleson the most, because it's the one next to my bed. It even wireless fast charges okay.

Thanks. I have a Blackweb (aka Walmart) 10-watt coaster-style charger sitting on my desk at the office. I'll be back in the office tomorrow (yeah... Covid s*cks) and will give it a try. The N20U + UBP case might sit closer to the coil and allow charging to work.

Reactions: LMMT

davey_wavey

Jul 29, 2014
No one trying out the Spigen Tough Armor? Mine comes tomorrow, worried it's going to peel up my PERFECTLY installed zagg lol. Very snug

Also, the Latercase Cyber Edition looks dope because of the Aramid Fiber covering the camera bump as well as the back panel. Looks great

lmanlo

Jun 26, 2010
No one trying out the Spigen Tough Armor? Mine comes tomorrow, worried it's going to peel up my PERFECTLY installed zagg lol. Very snug

Also, the Latercase Cyber Edition looks dope because of the Aramid Fiber covering the camera bump as well as the back panel. Looks great
I have the spigen tough armor and works well with the whitestone but quite exact to it. Thought it would lift it up but not just for right. But can't say with the zagg. If you have used it on previous note then likely won't be much different.

davey_wavey

Jul 29, 2014
I have the spigen tough armor and works well with the whitestone but quite exact to it. Thought it would lift it up but not just for right. But can't say with the zagg. If you have used it on previous note then likely won't be much different.

So you were able to get the case on without lift? That's great news!!

Top Liked Posts