• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question What is the best MIUI stock rom ?

Search This thread

Miui 13

Sep 3, 2021
Hello everyone I would like to ask a few questions and know your opinion on the different stock versions of the redmi note 10 pro which one would advise me. which would be the most stable with the fewest bugs. I ask you this because I am afraid to reinstall twrp having already bricked my phone once. I had to go through unbrick.ru it's expensive for a simple unlocking I want to say

meirioon

Jul 5, 2021
As long as you thoroughly follow a up-to-date, precise guide on how to flash TWRP and then flash a new ROM, you should be good. Just don't do something tricky with your phone if you have a doubt and that you don't know. Stock MIUI ROMs are, in my opinion, not as good as Xiaomi.eu ROMs or AOSP based ROMs. You'll have to debloat everything, there'll be ads in system apps and less features (depends on the region). Really, you should try flashing TWRP and use Xiaomi.eu. Moreover, a "brick" can in most cases be solved because, if a ROM flash doesn't work as it should, or even something else, you still have your TWRP to fix your phone.
(of course, don't do it if you know you're not attentive enough and that you won't be following guides steps minutely)

Miui 13

Sep 3, 2021
As long as you thoroughly follow a up-to-date, precise guide on how to flash TWRP and then flash a new ROM, you should be good. Just don't do something tricky with your phone if you have a doubt and that you don't know. Stock MIUI ROMs are, in my opinion, not as good as Xiaomi.eu ROMs or AOSP based ROMs. You'll have to debloat everything, there'll be ads in system apps and less features (depends on the region). Really, you should try flashing TWRP and use Xiaomi.eu. Moreover, a "brick" can in most cases be solved because, if a ROM flash doesn't work as it should, or even something else, you still have your TWRP to fix your phone.
(of course, don't do it if you know you're not attentive enough and that you won't be following guides steps minutely)
how did you get miui pulse on redmi note 10 pro ?

Hendik S.

Apr 10, 2019
Secret

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-19-16-32-40-955_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-19-16-32-40-955_com.android.settings.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 150

randylahey786

Oct 22, 2021
Hello everyone I would like to ask a few questions and know your opinion on the different stock versions of the redmi note 10 pro which one would advise me. which would be the most stable with the fewest bugs. I ask you this because I am afraid to reinstall twrp having already bricked my phone once. I had to go through unbrick.ru it's expensive for a simple unlocking I want to say
MIUI 12.5.1 is great in my point of view and very easy to operate.