What is the best tempered glass protector for the Mi 6?

Search This thread

TLxda-d

Oct 25, 2017
Hello. I've ordered a Mi 6 from GearBest a couple of days ago. It will probably take at least a month to arrive, but I guess I should already order the extras so I'll have them at hand by then too.

I'm looking at different glass protectors and it seems there's nothing with no issues? Many complain the one they bought covers too little of the screen, or that it detached too easily. Perhaps even cracked spontaneously.

What will you recommend? Is there anything which gives complete coverage well? I'll buy a case as well, so I don't want something that might get pulled off when putting a case on.

Thanks in advance.

itsignas

Feb 8, 2016
Vilnius
Stock are good that comes with, can sustain a drops easily. I already use it for over 6 months and been dropped from 1 meter at screen, few times before crack occurred.. Today I think i'll replace it with Nilkin that I got when I purchased it back in summer. Btw Nilkin IMHO is one of the best glasses if not best.

apofis2036

Feb 9, 2013
Thessaloniki
NILLKIN 9H/9H+/H+ Pro is the best i ve tried , no easy scratches, ΝΟ fingerprint at all, 2,5 D edges, its likge touching the phone screeen, its also thinest than the others i tried...

TLxda-d

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I ended up buying "ASLING 2.5D Screen Protective Film" from GearBest, and it doesn't seem to stick entirely well. Like most available glass screen protectors, it doesn't go to the very edge of the glass front - so I didn't think the rounded edges of the Mi 6 should interfere (perhaps they're actually not the cause), but the edges of the Asling don't stay "glued" to the phone. They are a bit raised so there is a 5mm hazy white area along all edges. I guess dirt could also get under these parts as they're not flat. The more internal part did stick pretty easily with no bubbles.