what is the suitable kernel with rootbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cglegion

Mar 27, 2014
steamcommunity.com
what is the suitable kernel with rootbox 4.2 ??

I'm a fanatic ex RootBox user. To me, this question rather depends on personal preferences. There are no such thing as this kernel is better than that kernel because in my opinion, all items on XDA are treated the same respect. If you have to ask me, I'd stick to the stock kernel that came with RootBox itself as I think the developers developed their ROM to proper blend with the kernel they provided, just make sure they are compatible with each other.

Ever since bajee has left the development, I switched to NeatROM JB 4.1.2 Aroma (and never regreted once) since they are more active supports, updates, and mods for this ROM. It's very sad though RootBox has so much potentials to stay on my top ROM list.

You've gotta try to understand and satisfied with the kernel you choose for RootBox and the answer will come from yourself. People can make reviews, but that's all depends on how they use their phone. Same questions like battery life, etc. it's all depends. To me, the best combo is Apollo regular + NeatROM JB. Best battery life ever, you will be surprised looking at the battery graph.

Hope that helps.

mahaseno

Mar 8, 2010
www.pro2mob.com
I'm a fanatic ex RootBox user. To me, this question rather depends on personal preferences. There are no such thing as this kernel is better than that kernel because in my opinion, all items on XDA are treated the same respect. If you have to ask me, I'd stick to the stock kernel that came with RootBox itself as I think the developers developed their ROM to proper blend with the kernel they provided, just make sure they are compatible with each other.

Ever since bajee has left the development, I switched to NeatROM JB 4.1.2 Aroma (and never regreted once) since they are more active supports, updates, and mods for this ROM. It's very sad though RootBox has so much potentials to stay on my top ROM list.

You've gotta try to understand and satisfied with the kernel you choose for RootBox and the answer will come from yourself. People can make reviews, but that's all depends on how they use their phone. Same questions like battery life, etc. it's all depends. To me, the best combo is Apollo regular + NeatROM JB. Best battery life ever, you will be surprised looking at the battery graph.

Hope that helps.

great answer my dear

I am puzzled by the fact
This rom has many options that do not exist except in a few roms like PACROM...BAMROM..
But unfortunately ..RootBox has a bad battery performance
So ... I thought to use another kernel may solve the problem

i know that NeatRom has a great battery performance ..but i miss a lot of options in it

thx t u man :good:

malybru

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee - Lead
Staff member
Aug 16, 2006
London
Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.