what is this green big icon?

Search This thread

stormy_ugur

Oct 2, 2012
Izmir
www.ugurtekeli.com.tr
hello my friends

i got a green icon after get one ui 4 update.

do you have any iade about this green icon on screen? it's always active on every screen. i can't disable it

1642766306563.png

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I guess I will hard reset for remove it. I checked everything but couldn't find the solution.

At least you can try 11 🙂
Ummm, don't bet on that!
A factory reset is recommended after a major upgrade so there's that. That aside I always prefer finding the root cause whenever possible.
You can also try clearing the system cache.

The highest I'll go on my N10+'s is 10. They run fast, very stable and are fulfilling their mission.
The one running on 9 current load will be 2 yo in June with minimal maintenance. I reboot it when I think about it, sometimes 3 days or more. I'd be kicking myself if I lost this upgrading as at this point they're optimized and have all the bugs worked out or worked around.

cfds

Ummm, don't bet on that!
A factory reset is recommended after a major upgrade so there's that. That aside I always prefer finding the root cause whenever possible.
You can also try clearing the system cache.

The highest I'll go on my N10+'s is 10. They run fast, very stable and are fulfilling their mission.
The one running on 9 current load will be 2 yo in June with minimal maintenance. I reboot it when I think about it, sometimes 3 days or more. I'd be kicking myself if I lost this upgrading as at this point they're optimized and have all the bugs worked out or worked around.
I upgraded both Note 10 plus as soon as I got them to android 11, they run for weeks if not months without rebooting and they are fast stable reliable phones. I think your problems is more between your both ears than on your phones...same with battery's. The oldest has its original battery in it...not exploded nor inflated/bulged back yet. Same for the 4 years old Huawei's we have, all running on original batteries, granted their batterie life has degraded but not to an extend that these phones are no longer useful.
You have to change your tune as it is getting old and very boring after being repeated in every tread...

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I upgraded both Note 10 plus as soon as I got them to android 11, they run for weeks if not months without rebooting and they are fast stable reliable phones. I think your problems is more between your both ears than on your phones...same with battery's. The oldest has its original battery in it...not exploded nor inflated/bulged back yet. Same for the 4 years old Huawei's we have, all running on original batteries, granted their batterie life has degraded but not to an extend that these phones are no longer useful.
You have to change your tune as it is getting old and very boring after being repeated in every tread...
Your Li battery knowledge is... amusing.
Live and learn then... there's no point to keeping a degraded Li other than ineptitude, apathy or proverty.
I go for years without rebooting will be next🤣
If you expect credibility, keep your s**t tight.

Top Liked Posts