What is wrong with Huawei

Search This thread

warea

Dec 1, 2007
Nothing wrong with Huawei. For past couple years, Huawei has their update schedule between Jan to March for their flagships. If you want the updates even faster (despite fact that only 1% of global android devices are on Nougat yet) then you might have to opt for the Chinese version of the phone.

masze

May 27, 2010
Sweden
Nothing wrong with Huawei. For past couple years, Huawei has their update schedule between Jan to March for their flagships. If you want the updates even faster (despite fact that only 1% of global android devices are on Nougat yet) then you might have to opt for the Chinese version of the phone.

so you think Android Security Patch from June 2016 is acceptable?
I don't giva a crap about Nougat!

Reactions: austriker27

shuhail

Mar 25, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Got new update today...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170213-222209.png
    Screenshot_20170213-222209.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 273
Reactions: austriker27

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, I have one. That's why I thought it was strange. I'm gonna try to create an European account and log in with it.

Select Italy as a nation, let me know, to me after updating Hicare he appeared ota :)
    Yeah that's a big problem I see with huawei even though I'm loving the phone and it's camera. Security updates are super important !
    Got new update today...
    I flashed C432 a few days ago and the OTA updates stopped in B170. I guess it depends on the region, in which region are you @Winterwolfbe?

Update the app Hicare and then find the update
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone