Question What Magisk modules are you using?

Search This thread

FloyderE

Jan 9, 2013
Bergamo
Google Pixel 7
Curious what my fellow rooted folk are using. Here is my list:
  1. Pixel Launcher Mods Overlay
    • More launcher options.
  2. Pixelify
    • Google Photos backup.
    • Note: Pixel 7 exclusive options (unblur, magic erase) seem to have disappeared for me after installing this.
  3. Systemless Hosts
    • For AdAway ad blocking
  4. Unversal SafetyNet Fix
    • To make banking apps work
Ironically bootloop protecting modules (Magisk Bootloop Protector & SystemUI Bootloop Saver) make both 7 and 7 Pro bootloop shortly after reboot so had to go.
Hi! Can you direct me to a link to download the Pixel Launcher Mods you use? I come from an old Oneplus 5 so I am not used to this kind of modules: I tried AOSP Mods and Pixel Launcher Mods Overlay from Quinny899, but neither of those actually worked in helping me extending the customization of the stock Pixel Launcher.
For now I am using Action launcher, but I am missing so much the color adaptive icons >.< (If any of you knows a way to use color-adaptive icons in other launchers, let me know!)

Thanks in advance =]

Kusay_1

Feb 11, 2014
Moscow
Hey guys.
I realize i have a niche use case,but is there a module(or any way whatsoever) to enable my tablet to be tethered to my phone via Bluetooth for internet and be connected to wifi whenever it is available without disconnecting the phone tether ?
Im on android 11(Samsung galaxy tab s5e)and there's no android 13 custom ROM,and i believe A13 supports this natively,so i have to find other ways to do this.
Thanks in advance

happynexuss

May 23, 2011
Modules:

• Google Sans font module
• Substratum lite overlay helper - to hide the gesture bar and still keep the keyboard raise
• AOSPMods, but it was causing issues, so had to remove it
• Pixel Launcher Mods overlay
• And of course, displax safetynetfix

Apps with root access:
• Airfrozen - to freeze Magisk; some banking apps would otherwise detect Magisk
• AFWall+ - to disable wifi/mobile data for some apps
• Better Internet Tiles - to seprate wifi and mobile data tiles in QS panel
• Pixel Launcher Mods

What do you mean by keep the keyboard raise? When I try hiding the nav bar I also lose the little arrow at the bottom left to minimize the keyboard and it's driving me nuts

dewri21

May 17, 2014
Tezpur
What do you mean by keep the keyboard raise? When I try hiding the nav bar I also lose the little arrow at the bottom left to minimize the keyboard and it's driving me nuts
Exactly what you want! Hide the pill, but still keep the keyboard raised with the little arrow at the bottom left. Search for dnmgsk on Telegram. It's a gc where you'll find the apk. Then just install the overlays using substratum lite.
1000042572.png
1000042573.png

• Love
Reactions: happynexuss

justDave

Nov 17, 2006
Exactly what you want! Hide the pill, but still keep the keyboard raised with the little arrow at the bottom left. Search for dnmgsk on Telegram. It's a gc where you'll find the apk. Then just install the overlays using substratum lite.View attachment 5777665View attachment 5777667
Or if you're using AOSPmods already and don't want another module, just set the nav bar height and width all the way to the left. Don't flip the toggle to hide the nav bar.

SkylinesHD

Sep 27, 2016
Google Pixel 7

alsansan

Dec 9, 2022
Google Pixel 7
Hey, in recent apps screen it's tedious to access the Delete/Kill All Apps button, and I can't lock apps to avoid this button killing them like I did on MIUI. Is there any module for Pixel 7 to bring these features? Thanks!

Edit: Delete All button is in AOSP Mods, but im still havent found the "lock app" from being killed option.

Last edited:

elong7681

May 23, 2015
US
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 7
Hi! Can you direct me to a link to download the Pixel Launcher Mods you use? I come from an old Oneplus 5 so I am not used to this kind of modules: I tried AOSP Mods and Pixel Launcher Mods Overlay from Quinny899, but neither of those actually worked in helping me extending the customization of the stock Pixel Launcher.
For now I am using Action launcher, but I am missing so much the color adaptive icons >.< (If any of you knows a way to use color-adaptive icons in other launchers, let me know!)

Thanks in advance =]
Try this https://github.com/saitamasahil/Pixel-Launcher-Extended here is an install video

Top Liked Posts