What phone are you currently using?

Search This thread

flow78

Mar 23, 2011
Paris
I have Galaxy Note 2 (N-7100) and for me it's the best phone even if it is really big phone ! The battery life is awesome

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

DroidRunner

Sep 29, 2010
Recently got rid of my smartphone and went with a "dumb phone". My N7 replaced everything I do on my phone at home, and at work I work.

The savings per month without having data are awesome

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Dark Jedi

Sep 23, 2012
Still rocking the HTC Thunderbolt. This April will be 2 years. After getting the N7 I have no need to upgrade to a newer phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Letitride

May 6, 2010
Metro NY/NE Region
I'm tempted to NOT upgrade to any carrier-dependent 4G LTE phones, pay their "extorted" prices and/or renew contract - just go month-to-month and might actually bail to a different carrier, and save some $$$ - bring our existing/old devices over & get them working (maybe, invest in new OEM batteries to put "new" life into the old gadgets.)

Being on CDMA network mostly (that's VZW in the USA) - I barely get 3G services at home so I laughed whenever 4G LTE discussion come up, and we got Fios coverage at home & business class Fios in most of my field offices - the N7 fits right in as I finally nailed one over the holidays. DW and I each have our unlocked global HTC DI2 w. 4" screen, perfectly adequate - our 2 years contract won't be up for another 9 months but I don't see anything worth getting, as even on the last renewal, I wasn't planning to renew for anther 24 months - except the deal was too good to let go - both phones were free, I locked in unlimited data and she is the special, grandfathered 300MB special smartphone data plan.

The older/smaller HTC's were unlocked and easily act as hotspots, just like the DI2's now - still have time to decide & figure out our options, or, shop for a good one soon on eBay as CDMA phones sold by VZW become obsolete 13 months after they're first released, leaving many users eager to upgrade with months remaining in their contract, and these relatively new pre-owned phones are virtually worthless as trade-ins (except when you needed to replaced the last one that went swimming in the ____.

Now, I just need to pamper this baby N7 - waiting for screen protector & case already on order.

Dvicens

Oct 21, 2010
Atlanta
For me it's the other way around! I had an unlocked Samsung galaxy note on T-Mobile and an ipad 3 and decided to sell the junk iPad 3 and buy a nexus 7. Best decision I have made in a long time! I have been an android user since the first day the g1 released and this nexus 7 influenced me to buy nexus devices and only nexus devices and now I'm using the nexus 7 and the nexus 4.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

crunchienuts

Nov 24, 2011
HTC Incredible S.

stopped flashing custom builds on it a while ago. Getting the N7 brought me into a whole new world. Roms and Kernels galore! Will definately be sticking with official google devices in the future.

the IncS is running CM7 for basic phone functions + Wifi tethering. Enjoying the old school Gingerbread goodness and 30hr average battery life. No complaints here :) my trusty N7 satisfies all those JB cravings.

skribbler86

Sep 30, 2010
I am a proud owner of an iPhone 5. I have had many a phones but always went back to an iPhone. Still waiting for the jailbreak to come, and only then will I truly be happy with it.

I sold my iPad 2 and bought an iPad mini a couple of weeks ago and I thought I was content with it until my wife walked into the house with this strange tab called a nexus 7. I found myself playing with the nexus more than the iPad and its outdated hardware (and software). And in the end I sold the iPad and bought the nexus 7.

I am proud to say I am an owner of this amazing device!

Sent from my Nexus 7 in Mars using Tapatalk HD

magnetboard

May 20, 2011
Samsung Infuse. The only thing I hate about it, is not-so-diverse selection of ROMs and kernels.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using xda app-developers app

skribbler86

Sep 30, 2010
Why get an iPhone 5 and wait to jail break it? Why deal with Apple's restrictions at all?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Valid point! However a jailbroken iPhone is the ideal phone for me. I like using the iPhone as it comes but jail breaking it is the icing on the cake :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone